Author Topic: True number of people who died in the UK  (Read 6249 times)

PAULT

True number of people who died in the UK
« on: 01 May, 2020, 07:26:01 pm »
True numbers of deaths in the UK

I received amongst other notes a copy of the link below, I was later told that I was not entitled to view  as it was only for government information.

https://www.citymetric.com/business/england-and-wales-see-27000-excess-deaths-start-covid-19-pandemic-4998?utm_source=HOC+Library+-+Research+alerts&utm_campaign=78312c69e0-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_10_01_02_11_COPY_118&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_a9da1c9b17-78312c69e0-103675281&mc_cid=78312c69e0&mc_eid=251dbb826d

From this note you will see that up to the 17 April there have been 27,000 more deaths that there was during the similar periods in the previous 5 years.
19000+ have been attributed to Covid 19 that leaves 8000 excess deaths that are not reported in the government figures, but are likely to be caused by the virus.
If you look at the graphs and the other figures in the report ther are between 8000 and 13000 deaths which have not been included in the figures.
Therefore as of today when 27000 people have died of which 22000 have died in hospital that leaves only 5000 being reported as dying outside hospital.
Given the difference at the 17 April was between 8000 and 13000 this means the true death figure is between 30000 and 43000.
Given that the official figures were still growing past the 17 April it is reasonable to assume that the true figure is now in excess of 50000

I am currently examining the miriad of other papers I was sent and will give details of anything else I find, there are over 50 topics.
The topics cover plans to lift the lock down and opening schools .

CAN YOU PLEASE POST THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA SITES AND ANY OTHER  FORUM YOU MAY USE.

Judi_bk

• Administrator
Re: True number of people who died in the UK
« Reply #1 on: 01 May, 2020, 09:46:29 pm »
 :shocked:

FOGGY

« Reply #2 on: 01 May, 2020, 10:41:30 pm »
Unbelievable, I’ll share this but I don’t know anyone that would give a shit. There’re all gagging for the end game. I’ve talked to people in the UK and they seen to think it’s nearly over and there’re back to normal in a couple of weeks. Most are glued to Naga Munchetty, Piers Morgan and sky repetitive drivel. I last about 5 minutes... that’s watching that shit that is ! One thing I read on line was Morgan called Johnson a breathless bullshitter, that’s actually true.
I’ve got a feeling Johnson is in for a big fall, everyone’s eye is off Brexit. The country’s not worth a carrot and its leaving EU “no deal“ by the looks of it. Still they can rob captain Tom’s 30 mil that’ll keep it ticking over for about 1 minute.
Sorry Paul rambling a bit off topic.

BRIMAR

« Reply #3 on: 01 May, 2020, 11:12:35 pm »
And you think the deaths being reported in Spain are accurate?

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #4 on: 02 May, 2020, 12:10:09 pm »
Being the cynic that I am I doubt the true figures of the number of deaths will not be released until some time in the future that many of us will not be around to see.  Not just in UK but many other countries.  It is not in the interest of Leaders to disclose the true figures as they want citizens to believe the powers that be have a handle on it all.
In the meantime these figures will be locked down in vaults somewhere while we are being treated like mushrooms and will live in the dark.  If you watch the daily Q&E Sessions at 5pm it is a real surprise if even one questiin is answered truthfully  :angry:

BRIMAR

« Reply #5 on: 02 May, 2020, 03:55:33 pm »
I've gave up checking the Covid-19 statistics after I read the report into how there is no fixed and fast rule for how every country actually reports their numbers.

I, like many asked myself how Germany, a country with a similar size population per Sq Km to the UK, were reporting more infections than the UK but not experiencing as many deaths. We were told, it was because they were testing more, but what we are not being told is that in the UK, if you die in hospital following say a stroke, but you have tested positive for Covid-19, you will be certified as a Coronavirus death. In Germany, you would be certified as a death from a stroke.

The Belgium government has also noticed this anomaly and has instructed that in future only those who die due to complications that can be accredited to Covid-19 be reported as a corona virus deaths. 

So like you say Frankie, I doubt whether we will ever know the true number of deaths.       

PAULT

« Reply #6 on: 05 May, 2020, 02:55:55 pm »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/uk-coronavirus-death-toll-highest-europe-cases-covid-19-italy-spain-a9499181.html
Including deaths for Scotland and Northern Ireland, the toll on this measure now amounts to 32,375.as of the 24 April almost 10 days ago!

BRIMAR

« Reply #7 on: 05 May, 2020, 06:13:30 pm »
I cannot see how anyone can equivocally say that the UK now has the highest death toll in Europe when each country is reporting deaths in different ways.

For example, at present the official nationwide death toll in Spain includes only proven cases of the virus. In the UK, deaths where Covid-19 is mentioned on the death certificate but was not tested is included.

Catalonia and Madrid, the 2 worst-hit regions, released data indicating that nationwide mortalities could be at least 40 per cent higher than the official total — and possibly much more.  Catalonia and Madrid are now releasing figures that include the deaths of elderly people in care homes who displayed virus symptoms but were not tested.

According to these new figures, including unproven but probable coronavirus fatalities in places such as care homes would almost double the number of deaths in Catalonia and Madrid. Therefore If the deaths counted in the two hardest-hit regions were added to Spain’s nationwide total, it would rise by 42 per cent to more than 27,000. If the increase due to the changed criteria were replicated across the country, the nationwide death count would go up by more than 70 per cent.

I doubt whether we will ever know the true number of deaths and reports of this nature by the likes of the Independent is just poor sensationalist journalism. 

Lmj19

« Reply #8 on: 05 May, 2020, 07:48:14 pm »
I think all countries can increase the actual amount of deaths by a certain number. Nobody yet knows the true figures.
It doesn’t really affect us apart from those that have died, and their family.
RIP those that weren’t so lucky as us.

PAULT

« Reply #9 on: 06 May, 2020, 12:22:16 pm »
This is not sensational journalism but reporting on the TRUE FACTS provided by the ONS which is the official body which reports records figs etc in the UK

BRIMAR

« Reply #10 on: 06 May, 2020, 03:55:03 pm »
This is not sensational journalism but reporting on the TRUE FACTS provided by the ONS which is the official body which reports records figs etc in the UK

They are reporting on the figures provided by the ONS but what they are failing to mention is that not all European countries, including Spain report their deaths in the same way, therefore no one knows which country has the highest number of deaths. FACT!!

PAULT

« Reply #11 on: 06 May, 2020, 04:42:57 pm »
sorry but cannot see what this topic has to do with comparisons with other countries.
The report is for the UK government and concerns the difference between what the Tories were reporting.
I am sorry if you find the need to deflect attention from the problems in the UK which are entirely as a result of poor Tory management of the NHS and failing to deal with the  Covid problem from the start.
Bear in mind that if the Tories had not reduced the emergency supplies held by the NHS by 25% then there may not have been the problems with PPE.

jimmymac

« Reply #12 on: 06 May, 2020, 06:00:51 pm »
Very wary of Government figures on deaths. As for Hancock's 122,000 tests last Thursday, fraud accounting springs to mind. Bullshit merchants the lot of them.  :cry: