Author Topic: Have you put on weight in the lockdown?  (Read 3782 times)

Judi_bk

• Administrator
Have you put on weight in the lockdown?
« on: 09 May, 2020, 09:32:48 am »
I have.  We do have a slimming/weightloss club on here but it is private, only members can see it.  We have some new forum members recently who may be interested .  We weigh ourselves (yes I know  but you would only be fooling yourself)  every Thursday morning and post either your weight or if you prefer not go disclose  your weight you can jusg say how much you have lost or gained.

If you would like go join pm me.  The only requirement is thay you do posg weight regularly

Lmj19

Re: Have you put on weight in the lockdown?
« Reply #1 on: 09 May, 2020, 10:39:41 am »
I have had to put on weight, on orders from my doctor! I had cancer and my kidney removed and lost 8 kilos. I liked the weight loss but had to build up my strength, so told to eat lots.

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 09 May, 2020, 11:57:52 am »
We have had members who needed to gain weight.  I think it is the weighing every week and the help and encouragement of the group that makes it easier.  We would be happy to welcome you Lmj

Lmj19

« Reply #3 on: 09 May, 2020, 12:40:45 pm »
Thanks for the reply

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #4 on: 09 May, 2020, 12:58:00 pm »
I suspect there are a lot of people who have put on weight during this time.  I know I have.  The fridge seems to have suddenly developed the pull of a very strong magnet which is really hard to resist, especially when I wander around asking myself "what can I have?".