General Category > Sports & Leisure

F1 - It's been a while!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Drax:
Well.... Hungary was slightly different, Verstappen crashing on the grid line-up lap and having his nose and front suspension repaired with around 20 minutes to the start and then finishing second - well done him  :clap: :clap:

Hamilton did what Hamilton usually does and I particularly enjoyed him lapping the 5th placed Ferrari driven by Vettel with 12 laps to go  :rofl: :clap: :thumbsup:

frankie:
I couldn't have said it better....   The best 'racing' is towards the middle and end of the grid rather than among the front runners...

jimmymac:
Sorry, to be the odd man out but apart from the start I usually find F1 boring.... :laugh:
However, everyone enjoys their own sport.

frankie:
Yes, I agree - football does not do it for me, neither does tennis, golf or any other sport.  I belonged to a club which used to host many races at Brands and I worked in race control even during F1 in the days when it alternated between Brands and Silverstone.
I would never begrudge anyone who prefers any of the Sports which I find boring....

Drax:
Bahrain - What an horrendous fire, accident, glad Romain walked away from it and gosh I've never seen anything so bad since I remember watching Nicky Lauda - Jeez!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version