Author Topic: Only in America?  (Read 4635 times)

Drax

Only in America?
« on: 03 Nov, 2020, 07:56:24 am »
Voting queues in the States, where people have to wear masks and are greeted by one person one vote signs.
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Big smile everyone, just for the camera !!  :undecided: :laugh:

Judi_bk

• Administrator
Re: Only in America?
« Reply #1 on: 03 Nov, 2020, 06:03:32 pm »
 :cheesy:

jimmymac

« Reply #2 on: 03 Nov, 2020, 06:22:00 pm »
 :undecided: :cheesy: :cheesy:

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #3 on: 04 Nov, 2020, 10:07:18 am »
Fascinating to see where the fact that Trump has declared himself the winner, when millions of postal votes have yet to be counted, will go.  Now Trump is trying to stop these counts....

jimmymac

« Reply #4 on: 05 Nov, 2020, 04:30:25 pm »
Democracy means nothing to Trump and his motley crew, winning means everything to them and 4 more years in power. Hope with all my heart Joe Biden consigns Trump to defeat and further disgrace as he is an obnoxious self-serving bully.  :laugh:

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 05 Nov, 2020, 05:14:13 pm »
winning means everything
  Not just winning but fear of losing.  Like many "dictators" he will then have to face the consequences, particularly back taxes

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #6 on: 05 Nov, 2020, 05:32:04 pm »
I have online 'friends' in Wisconsin and Arizona where things are really close and they are really worried that Trump might just squeeze in again.  The largest turn out to vote in US history and the country is more divided than before the American Civil War.  How can it ever heal?  Trump is saying that if he does lose then he will run again in 2024.. 

Drax

« Reply #7 on: 06 Nov, 2020, 04:22:50 pm »
Biden told all his lot to vote by post, Trump said turn up at the polling stations, now Humpa Lumpa is wondering why he is starting to lose once the post man turned up. He hasn't a chance but won't go quietly  :rolleyes:

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #8 on: 07 Nov, 2020, 12:23:14 pm »
I wonder what will happen if trumpton refuses to get out of the White House?  Will they forcibly evict him?  Unbelievable situation.  One of his own has even said he should get his 'Big boy pants' on and admit he has lost.

Drax

« Reply #9 on: 08 Nov, 2020, 05:31:23 pm »
Perhaps  :undecided: we should feel sorry for Donald  :sad: he's had the same sort of 2020 as lots of other people in the world  :cry:

First he catches Corona, :rolleyes: then he loses his job  :wink: and now he's about to be evicted from his house. :laugh:
 :cool:

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: 08 Nov, 2020, 06:59:32 pm »
 :cheesy:

I think he may just walk and not complete his term, or just play endless golf until January

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #11 on: 09 Nov, 2020, 10:08:41 am »
Drax, Judi, I think you could both be right....  He is apparently only tweeting once a day so things must be bad...