Author Topic: Weather  (Read 11447 times)

rt21

• Slimmers group
Weather
« on: 14 Jun, 2019, 07:55:03 pm »
I have rather enviously been looking at the weather  you are all enjoying over there.

Since returning from Spain 3 weeks ago it has been cool and done nothing but rain here in the UK.  At moment we are driving down M1 from South Shields and weather is atrocious. Just looking forward to my next visit to Espana in a couple of weeks time.

:tiphat:

Richard

Doreen

Re: Weather
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jun, 2019, 08:11:20 pm »
Yes Richard we are lucky. I love waking up to a blue sky. Whatever the season.

We are getting ready for friends arriving from cold wet Ireland on Monday. My husband says I'm cleaning clean 🙄. I have tried to explain the complexities of cleaning for guests but he doesn't get it.

Raymondo

« Reply #2 on: 14 Jun, 2019, 10:37:34 pm »
I know exactly what you mean Doreen. Takes me at least 15 minutes to clean the house.!!
Ive discovered that no woman has ever started an argument with a man while  he is  cleaning, dusting, hoovering  and doing the dishes.🚮🚮👗

Doreen

« Reply #3 on: 14 Jun, 2019, 10:50:06 pm »
I have visions of Freddie Mercury now Raymondo

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #4 on: 15 Jun, 2019, 09:56:30 am »
Doreen, it's almost the same when you prepare for a house viewing.  Everything gets stuffed into drawers and cupboards so there is nothing left out on work surfaces or tables.  Beds made and fluffed up, coffee on - then you get the phone call (if you are lucky) to say they will not be coming....
Richard, I've just seen on BBC that Europe is basking n extreme temperatures and the cut off point is Northern Spain, so although it is hot here now it isn't hot, hot, if you know what I mean.  Love it like this and wish it were the same all year - we do need some of your rain though  but only overnight!

Raymondo

« Reply #5 on: 15 Jun, 2019, 11:09:01 am »
Doreen, I hope you meant his song " dont stop me now cause Im having a good time "
Whilst im whizzing around dusting and not that I may be a bit AC-DC.??

Doreen

« Reply #6 on: 15 Jun, 2019, 01:10:43 pm »
Never had you down for a heavy metal fan Raymondo.
So definitely doing the housework in your maids outfit was stuck in my head......I took my medication now though and I'm getting better 😬

Raymondo

« Reply #7 on: 15 Jun, 2019, 01:38:31 pm »

rt21

• Slimmers group
« Reply #8 on: 15 Jun, 2019, 04:45:47 pm »

So definitely doing the housework in your maids outfit was stuck in my head......

Raymondo didn't deny your lucid description of his workwear Doreen.

You have obviously seen Irish catholic boys in action before.  :shocked: :shocked:

:tiphat:

Richard