Author Topic: Phone numbers  (Read 4262 times)

Roscoe

• Administrator
Phone numbers
« on: 16 Feb, 2021, 05:20:24 pm »
You might be well advised to check with your medical center they have an up to date mobile number.  If you have a hospital referral letter you will see your contact number.  Apparently when your turn for vacinnation is due it may arrive by text.  On checking o/h referral letter we found 3 numbers, only one was correct.  First was translator, second  correct, third was an obsolete landline.  I have set in motion to have both our details corrected.

Drax

Re: Phone numbers
« Reply #1 on: 16 Feb, 2021, 08:09:19 pm »
Not much point in anyone ringing when there is absolutely no signal here in Limaria. The mayor is more interested in building lovely little car parks outside his Roman mine in Los Hig. than connecting a phone mast to the network...

https://thearboleasforum.com/index.php/topic,1258.0.html

:crazy: :banghead:

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #2 on: 17 Feb, 2021, 10:18:48 am »
Drax, can you not get a signal via satellite?  It is the only way I can get phone or internet up here...

Drax

« Reply #3 on: 17 Feb, 2021, 12:28:25 pm »
I have skype and things like that, there's even a whatsapp somewhere here but the health centre only use my mobile phone number which is a waste of time unless I go into town. Text messages come through when the wind is blowing in the right direction.  :grin:

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #4 on: 17 Feb, 2021, 12:40:22 pm »
Crikey, that sounds a bit hit and miss....  Presumably due to being in a bit of a hollow?

Drax

« Reply #5 on: 17 Feb, 2021, 07:10:41 pm »
It's the same hollow that delivery drivers of all companies try their best to avoid because we don't live on "the main road"  :thumbsdown: