Author Topic: Apology!  (Read 5409 times)

frankie

• Slimmers group
Apology!
« on: 19 Jan, 2022, 09:40:15 am »
No, not Boris!  If anyone on here was on Lidl's escalator when I dropped the two pots of bulbs, yesterday, I apologise for my language!  I was carrying them on the handy baskets I'd also bought and they fell off, with soil everywhere.  As I stooped to pick them up a couple of the chilled bits I'd also bought fell out of the plastic bag at same time as my handbag came off my shoulder.  I was aware I was moving closer to the bottom and in the end threw everything off, including me.
I went straight to a bar and had a coffee and brandy!  It was my first visit to Lidl and it will be the last for quite a while...
I'd only gone in for a pot of Cien face cream!
 :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:
« Last Edit: 19 Jan, 2022, 09:42:20 am by frankie »

Lmj19

Re: Apology!
« Reply #1 on: 19 Jan, 2022, 01:44:58 pm »
No, not Boris!  If anyone on here was on Lidl's escalator when I dropped the two pots of bulbs, yesterday, I apologise for my language!  I was carrying them on the handy baskets I'd also bought and they fell off, with soil everywhere.  As I stooped to pick them up a couple of the chilled bits I'd also bought fell out of the plastic bag at same time as my handbag came off my shoulder.  I was aware I was moving closer to the bottom and in the end threw everything off, including me.
I went straight to a bar and had a coffee and brandy!  It was my first visit to Lidl and it will be the last for quite a while...
I'd only gone in for a pot of Cien face cream!
 :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Oh dear. :laugh:

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 19 Jan, 2022, 03:22:48 pm »
Oh dear.  Use the lift next time

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #3 on: 20 Jan, 2022, 09:13:28 am »
Where is the lift?  I only saw the escalator?

Lmj19

« Reply #4 on: 20 Jan, 2022, 12:48:28 pm »
Opposite outside entrance, or to the left if coming from underground car park.

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #5 on: 20 Jan, 2022, 01:33:24 pm »
Thank you!  It'll be a while before I go back again after tuesday's experience :wink:

Lmj19

« Reply #6 on: 20 Jan, 2022, 01:43:16 pm »
Thank you!  It'll be a while before I go back again after tuesday's experience :wink:

:smiley: