Author Topic: Attitude from staff in bowling alley  (Read 4340 times)

Raymondo

Attitude from staff in bowling alley
« on: 04 Jul, 2019, 06:11:52 pm »
I am very laid back and having worked in the catering business I was a little bit miffed at the customer service in the Bowling Alley today.
I have been a customer since it opened and a friend of Paul who started it  all off.
I go there daily but the last week the Wi Fi didnt work and i was told it was not their problem as it must be my tablet was the problem.
Today they admitted that they dont have Wi Fi coverage.
I asked if  could have a large portion of steak pie and pay whatever but the tall thin girl told me i either bought two portions or one. !! End of story. Even though it is home baked she said it comes in portions so tough.!!
Its not surprising that they have reduced their opening hours with this type of staff attitude.
Rafa ,  happy customers are what makes good business sense.
I have always been happy there over the years but the staff get younger and with less training.

AnnieM

Re: Attitude from staff in bowling alley
« Reply #1 on: 04 Jul, 2019, 06:50:16 pm »
I’m sorry to hear that Raymondo.  We haven’t been there for a while but that doesn’t bode well for a return visit! ☹️

Drax

« Reply #2 on: 04 Jul, 2019, 08:12:53 pm »
The noise of the bowling doesn't make for an enjoyable meal or a quiet drink... tried it once when it opened, haven't returned except for occasional 10 pin ball chucking with friends/family..  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: 04 Jul, 2019, 08:19:09 pm by Drax »

AnnieM

« Reply #3 on: 04 Jul, 2019, 08:22:31 pm »
I agree Drax, but with a husband in a wheelchair we are very restricted where we can go.  One excellent thing about the bowling alley is the disabled toilet.