Author Topic: Forecast!!  (Read 6657 times)

frankie

• Slimmers group
Forecast!!
« on: 03 May, 2022, 08:38:49 am »
I've just checked out the forecast for Somontin for the coming week...  I shouldn't have bothered and will be hibernating for most of it... :rain: :rain: :rain: 

Judi_bk

• Administrator
Re: Forecast!!
« Reply #1 on: 03 May, 2022, 02:33:52 pm »
I am so fed up of it!!!

Lmj19

« Reply #2 on: 03 May, 2022, 05:37:07 pm »
The only benefit we’ve seen is our vegetables are doing really well. Courgettes are flowering and tomatoes, potatoes and aubergines’ onions looking good

shelav

• Slimmers group
« Reply #3 on: 03 May, 2022, 07:45:15 pm »

The only benefit we’ve seen is our vegetables are doing really well. Courgettes are flowering and tomatoes, potatoes and aubergines’ onions looking good

Same here - but unfortunately so are the weeds!

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #4 on: 04 May, 2022, 07:30:23 pm »
In the hot summer days a week or so ago(can anyone remember the sun?), I sprayed all my weeds and it took both those hot days to do it all..  Now, as I look across my garden all I seem to see is a new lot of weeds thriving....

Lmj19

« Reply #5 on: 04 May, 2022, 11:12:11 pm »
In the hot summer days a week or so ago(can anyone remember the sun?), I sprayed all my weeds and it took both those hot days to do it all..  Now, as I look across my garden all I seem to see is a new lot of weeds thriving....

Not a lot of weeds thankfully now, the wife cleared them last week, but warm weather is coming