Author Topic: Banned from Facebook!!  (Read 5476 times)

Judi_bk

• Administrator
Banned from Facebook!!
« on: 26 Jun, 2022, 02:12:21 pm »
For posting things considered to be "sexual exploitation of children" !!  Sometime last night someone accessed my account using an email address that hasn't existed for 7 years.  I am appealing!!!

frankie

• Slimmers group
Re: Banned from Facebook!!
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jun, 2022, 06:38:23 pm »
OMG!!! :angry:  Yes, you must appeal.  Has anything else happened?  Do you use internet banking???  That really does open up a can of worms....

Lmj19

« Reply #2 on: 26 Jun, 2022, 08:25:14 pm »
My account was hacked, Facebook not interested. Had to change my name and email address etc.
They are useless

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #3 on: 29 Jun, 2022, 01:34:48 pm »
My eldest son is a professional photographer and photographs models for their portfolios.  He was uploading some to his F/B page and was immediately banned as there were some in underwear.  He has not been permitted to reinstate his site.  If F/B can do that why can they not investigate when someone has been hacked??? :angry:

Drax

« Reply #4 on: 03 Jul, 2022, 09:36:55 pm »
Margaret had hers hacked this week by a Chinese speaker with a Russian email address. It took me about 2 or 3 hours to get it back using the "Send your ID" to us part of their help options somewhere in the https://www.facebook.com/hacked section.

Took me a while to find the menu option but easy to get back once I was there. Good luck 🤞😎

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 04 Jul, 2022, 10:41:50 am »
Whatever link I click on all I get is the following

Judi, you disagreed with the decision
ON 28 JUNE 2022
It usually takes us just over a day to review your information.
Your account is not visible to people on Facebook and you can't use it.
What happens next
We'll take another look at your account. We have fewer people available to review information due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. This means that we may be unable to review your account.
If we find that your account does follow our Community Standards, you'll be able to use Facebook again.
If we find that your account doesn't follow our Community Standards, it will be permanently disabled, and you won't be able to disagree again.

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #6 on: 04 Jul, 2022, 01:57:18 pm »
Why is it that when a company, any company, cannot be bothered to investigate something, it is always the fault of Covid?

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 07 Jul, 2022, 09:10:45 am »
Created a new account and that got banned after12 hours but I am now back on messenger.  Dare not try Facebook!!! :shocked: :huh: :lips-sealed:

Lmj19

« Reply #8 on: 07 Jul, 2022, 09:45:00 am »
Created a new account and that got banned after12 hours but I am now back on messenger.  Dare not try Facebook!!! :shocked: :huh: :lips-sealed:

If you use any information from your original account, such as the same email or telephone number it will red flag, and your new account will be banned too. Speaking from experience.lol.

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #9 on: 08 Jul, 2022, 08:48:08 am »
When my son was banned from F/B - twice - he opened his third one using Cyrillic lettering and his wife's phone number and it worked!