Author Topic: Oops  (Read 4616 times)

Doreen

Oops
« on: 17 Jul, 2019, 09:32:52 am »
Morning all,
Annie got her days mixed up today and it made me think. Has anyone gone somewhere a day early or late or even got their weeks mixed up?????
I can't think of one I have done yet, but I remember my daughter went to a Michael Buble concert a night too early. The thing was they were here on holidays and had even planned their trip back on a certain date because of the concert.

AnnieM

Re: Oops
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jul, 2019, 09:38:04 am »
On 1st May this year I went down early to the Post Office to pick up a parcel.  I sat for 15 minutes wondering why Juan was so late opening then gave up and headed home.  It struck me that Arboleas was like a ghost town, but it was much later in the day before I realised it was a Red Day!  :rolleyes:

Raymondo

« Reply #2 on: 17 Jul, 2019, 01:27:27 pm »
My other much better half tends to be late for everything , she wouldent put the bins out without looking as  good as possible .
When I complain and say we will be late she just repeats the Marylin Monroe line ,.
" Better to arrive late than  arrive ugly. "
👯👱

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 17 Jul, 2019, 01:55:28 pm »
I like that  :grin:

Doreen

« Reply #4 on: 17 Jul, 2019, 06:55:28 pm »
Like her style Raymondo

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #5 on: 17 Jul, 2019, 07:28:31 pm »
That's brilliant Raymondo.  She has it spot on!
I drove down to Almeria hospital ( an hour and a half's drive from my home, + picking up an interpreter on the way) for a 9.30am appointment.  We were early so went for a coffee where I gave the appointment sheet to the interpreter.  It was then that he informed me I was a day early!!!  We had to do it all over again the next day....
I always double check now before I leave home...