Charities / What's on! > Events

Albox cinema

<< < (2/9) > >>

Clare Shirley:
So gutted its not on the Saturday I would literally KILL to see this film  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

frankie:
'gutted'? 'kill'?  Nice one Clare! :evil:
Thanks for posting these Drax!

Marcus:
Drax I used to love the Cine Tenis, open air cinema in Garrucha that was sadly sold. Some classic films. As a big Danny Kaye fan The Court Jester was a classic. I love the switch in this brilliant piece from the movie!

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4Ow69QWJmo
In 2009, I remember Hugo from the International Bar had an idea for drive in movie nights on the land behind the bar whilst he cooked us a special Venezuelan dinner. 

Clare Shirley:
I try, :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Zombieland one was very good, funny, lethal humour in some bits

I remember when for 500 pesestas you got double bill at the Cine Teatro in Torrevieja, I saw some great films there, old feel cinema it was.

Sadly with the introduction of the multiplex cinema it closed down

frankie:
My first experience of an outdoor cinema was in a tiny fishing village right down the coast in Italy back in the early 70's.  The  whole village brought their own chairs as we were sat having a pizza outside a bar.  Not knowing what was coming we watched the projector being set up and people arriving.  WE watched a John Wayne movie dubbed into Italian while the sea lapped along the beach.  Magic memory! :thumbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version