Author Topic: Greedy  (Read 6321 times)

Raymondo

Greedy
« on: 13 May, 2019, 08:52:38 pm »
Went to some effort today and got into the middle of the lemon tree and put about 20 of the large ones in a large bucket outside the gate for people to help themselves.
Within half an hour some ignorant pillock took the lot and threw the bucket into the garden and it ended up under my car.
I know what your car looks like and you live up my road and just maybe we will meet up for a chat sometime.
Aaaagh!!

Roscoe

• Administrator
Re: Greedy
« Reply #1 on: 13 May, 2019, 09:40:45 pm »
I bet it wasn't  Spaniards.

Clare Shirley

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 14 May, 2019, 10:39:23 am »
ohhh Lemons, lemon curd, fresh lemon in fizzy water !!!! (joking aside I do like lemon in fizzy water good diet drink)

Some people dont have any consideration. I would have appreciated the lemons and probably left you a thank you on a mercadona receipt

Thank you for thinking of others and Id love to hear your Chat

Raymondo

« Reply #3 on: 14 May, 2019, 12:10:04 pm »
Clare , I  would just like to advise the nice gentleman (sic ) where the best place to stick my lemons would be to get their full benefit. 
Piles need never be a problem again.
😎🍋🍋
« Last Edit: 14 May, 2019, 12:50:21 pm by Raymondo »

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #4 on: 15 May, 2019, 01:16:12 pm »
I used to have the same problem with my apricot tree.  It has now died after living there for nearly 50 years (some pillock had  the bright idea to concrete the water channel which ran beside it), so they will no doubt be stripping someone else's tree....