Author Topic: Truce  (Read 9579 times)

Raymondo

Truce
« on: 21 Aug, 2019, 05:18:20 pm »
Im sure Drax that members are fed up with you and I  having a pop at each other and as some  posts have  recently been deleted I think its time to call a truce.
I will not comment on you or your manner of  posting if you agree to  do likewise.
Lifes too short for this stuff so lets move on in a more civilised manner.

jimmymac

Re: Truce
« Reply #1 on: 21 Aug, 2019, 05:24:47 pm »
Good post Raymondo, hope that Drax can reciprocate!  :grin:

Marcus

« Reply #2 on: 21 Aug, 2019, 07:33:14 pm »
Indeed Raymondo. Good. You have said you have no interest in name calling on any public forum, so why then are you still doing it ? You continually accused me of being someone I am not. Why are you still insulting people who are not on this forum. Posts from not only you and Drax have been deleted for the right reasons, but why this fascination with Minerva. Research done, truce here and we can all move on-no aplogies needed on either side.

The title of this forum "The Friendly Forum"

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #3 on: 21 Aug, 2019, 07:37:21 pm »
I have no problem with a bit of banter between posters but rule out any which are just downright nasty...  I have been the target of this elsewhere and don't want it creeping in here and suspect I am not alone..

AnnieM

« Reply #4 on: 21 Aug, 2019, 07:39:48 pm »
For goodness sake Marcus, Raymondo is trying to call a truce and keep this forum friendly.  Why are you trying to keep the insults going? 😩

Marcus

« Reply #5 on: 21 Aug, 2019, 08:14:38 pm »
It is just because he has been a bit insulting to a number of people Annie. You have followed his threads and commneted in the manner that you deemed appropriate at the time.

Indeed, a truce and remember the title "The Friendly Forum"

Back on track, and let us keep it that way Annie M.

AnnieM

« Reply #6 on: 21 Aug, 2019, 08:16:31 pm »
Fine with me, how about you?

Marcus

« Reply #7 on: 21 Aug, 2019, 08:27:02 pm »
Indeed. Other members and guests must be thinking what the heck has been going on.

Roscoe

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: 21 Aug, 2019, 08:28:39 pm »
Raymondo is also guilty of making snide, infantile innuendos about someone else, beware raymondo. :lips-sealed:

AnnieM

« Reply #9 on: 21 Aug, 2019, 08:47:12 pm »
Unnecessary Roscoe. 🙁

Roscoe

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: 21 Aug, 2019, 08:50:15 pm »
 It is necessary as this is the friendly forum, not a platform to make veiled comments regarding past and present members.  :lips-sealed:

Doreen

« Reply #11 on: 21 Aug, 2019, 08:56:14 pm »
The opening post was directed to Drax, and Raymondo is the bigger man putting the hand of friendship out.
I think those who don't contribute to the forum except to cause trouble should 🤐

AnnieM

« Reply #12 on: 21 Aug, 2019, 09:24:35 pm »
It is necessary as this is the friendly forum, not a platform to make veiled comments regarding past and present members.  :lips-sealed:

Drax has been insulting and personal too.  Raymondo is calling a truce.

Marcus

« Reply #13 on: 21 Aug, 2019, 09:39:34 pm »
Doreen the opening post was called Truce. Therefore any member or guest can discuss where appropriate to a title or thread. I have always contributed to the forum by providing information to assist members and guests. Any guest/member can look at my history and "your posts" I have advised on free water diving services, banking, discounted Sol y Nieve club cards, and other services that local ex. pats or spanish residents can all benefit from. Not making any comparison to your case history on the forum here.

I think the administrator made her position quite clear from her latest post to Raymondo. No need for you to intervene here Doreen, but as you quote "I think those who don't contribute to the forum except to cause trouble should".....ermmmm!

Please let us all move on.

Marcus

« Reply #14 on: 21 Aug, 2019, 09:44:30 pm »
Truce.

Yes from me. Move on. OK Doreen just a yes from you now as well and we can all start to encourage new members and guests (who I repeat must be saying what the heck has been going on) to join The Friendly Forum and benefit from the wisdom and expertise of all of us.