Author Topic: Another dog attack  (Read 4238 times)

Judi_bk

• Administrator
Another dog attack
« on: 15 Nov, 2019, 05:56:17 pm »
... and people wonder why I am nervous about them.  My hairdresser, Amanda, was walking her little Yorkie near Calle Molino Viejo.  This is the road that goes down onto the river bed from near the old railway station.  Her dog was grabbed by the neck by a big black dog.  She was only able to pull it off because it was wearing a collar.  The dog was with some Spanish people who were picking olives and just ignored the event.  Amanda and Nudie are more or less OK but shaken  TShe has reported it to the Police

frankie

• Slimmers group
Re: Another dog attack
« Reply #1 on: 16 Nov, 2019, 12:45:17 pm »
So glad Amanda has reported this attack.  Dogs are suppose to be muzzled and insurance taken out on them if they are above a certain size.  Most Spanish do not bother and it hits them hard when the police/ Seprona demand a hefty fine and possibility of having the dog put down.
I can imagine how scary it must have been for both Amanda and Nudi and hope they can move on from this dreadful experience and it has no lasting effect on either.

FOGGY

« Reply #2 on: 17 Nov, 2019, 09:33:50 pm »
Neanderthals, they have no respect for animals or humans, ignorant arse****s.

cagzok

« Reply #3 on: 17 Nov, 2019, 11:52:39 pm »
I think we should be wary of any dog,I wont forget being bitten by a small French Pug on my ankle,whilst walking one morning.I also came face to face with a snarling escaped German Shepherd,I shouted and waved a stick which scared it enough for me to get somewhere safe.  Both dogs were Spanish owned.
Amanda was lucky to be able to rescue her little dog,but someone should pay.