Author Topic: Oh Boris....time to go and take your annual salary  (Read 13653 times)

Marcus

Re: Oh Boris....time to go and take your annual salary
« Reply #30 on: 06 Dec, 2019, 12:14:50 pm »
https://www.facebook.com/EvolvePolitics/videos/1096870547174403/

Struggling here was old Boris.

Question Time last night did not do any political party any favours as they seemed to climb on board the reviewing body that rubbished the opposing party and their manifesto only to be told by Fiona Bruce the same reviewing body slammed their own projections. You could not make it up ! Boris v JC tonight, although I fear they will be scripted.

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #31 on: 06 Dec, 2019, 12:27:35 pm »
Not sure I shall be watching as I am fed up with listening to all the lies  both sides are coming out with.  This will not end next week and will rumble on for several years as people realise they will not be getting all the benefits both sides are promising.    :angry:

Marcus

« Reply #32 on: 06 Dec, 2019, 07:18:11 pm »
Indeed Frankie, just the first hurdle to get over for Boris. Could be a hung parliament if old Boris slips up tonight and in the next few days.

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #33 on: 07 Dec, 2019, 12:40:46 pm »
What a boring thing was last night's head to head.  I turned off half way and read my kindle as it was a total waste of time...  It was far  too clinical for me....