Author Topic: New Shopping Mall  (Read 4812 times)

frankie

• Slimmers group
New Shopping Mall
« on: 28 Nov, 2019, 06:11:31 pm »
I am planning a visit next week to Almeria and the new Mall.  I understand it is behind Torrecardinas somewhere.  Is that correct and is there a Primark there?  I have been  told there is and that there will be an IKEA opening next year.

Judi_bk

• Administrator
Re: New Shopping Mall
« Reply #1 on: 28 Nov, 2019, 06:44:47 pm »
The Primark is huge, we got lost in it.  Go past the hospital on the dual carraigway, you will see it on your left you have to go to the next junction to go round and come back up the other carraigway.

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #2 on: 28 Nov, 2019, 07:31:51 pm »
Thank you!  I thought it was around there somewhere.  I expect it is signposted?

nanaspain

« Reply #3 on: 28 Nov, 2019, 09:53:07 pm »
An Ikea project planning office is due to open in the main mall shortly. The signs are all on the wall of the shop unit. You can go there for help to design and put together an order list (presumably for goods to be collected from a depot elsewhere.  I have been told that IKEA are possibly not going to open a proper store in the area as they are moving more to online shopping and these planning centres.  But watch this space ......

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #4 on: 29 Nov, 2019, 09:32:27 am »
I am surprised that there isn't an IKEA in Almeria as it is a major city with, potentially, a large customer base.  It'll be interesting to see how it all pans out...

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 29 Nov, 2019, 05:56:49 pm »
There isn't an Ikea in Almeria province.  Andalucia has 3 Jerez, Malaga and Seville
« Last Edit: 30 Nov, 2019, 04:40:01 pm by Judi_bk »

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #6 on: 30 Nov, 2019, 03:37:36 pm »
That's a surprise....