Author Topic: Bad Accident near Pimans  (Read 6096 times)

Drax

Bad Accident near Pimans
« on: 23 Jan, 2020, 01:15:03 pm »
Louis at the Arboleas computer office (in the library) was telling me this morning about a really bad accident he didn't witness but was involved in "control" with all the services involved... There is now a report in La Voz.

Quote from: La Voz de Almeria
A traffic accident in the municipality of Arboleas, in the area bordering that of Albox, has claimed the lives of two people travelling in one of the two vehicles that have been involved. At least one of those killed in the tragic collision was a resident of Albox.

The accident has taken place on the road previously known as Redia del Almanzora, shortly before reaching the Industrial Estate located at the entrance of the municipality of Albox. The event occurred around ten o'clock today, Thursday, when a truck collided with a car in which the victims were travelling, which according to initial information, were a couple.

Officers from the Local Police and Guardia Civil attended as well as Firefighters and Ambulance services. At the moment the reasons that have caused the collision between the two vehicles are unknown, although sources involved in the assistance in the accident say that the main hypothesis suggests that the truck was allegedly in the opposite lane.

Thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected..  :sad: :cry:

Judi_bk

• Administrator
Re: Bad Accident near Pimans
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jan, 2020, 02:08:06 pm »

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #2 on: 23 Jan, 2020, 06:50:24 pm »
I passed by at around 12.45 as the 'vehicle' was being removed, although it was totally unrecognisable as such..  It was totally flat and obvious that there would be no survivors.
So, so sad!  Many condolences to family and friends concerned.

Drax

« Reply #3 on: 21 Feb, 2020, 01:27:52 pm »
Some sad people about...
Quote from: La Voz
The Guardia Civil has opened an investigation against a woman accused of recording the accident and distributing it via the application Whatsapp.

In the video, that went viral, it observes the two dead victims, one being assisted by the medical team in "the last moments of their life" which traumatised their relatives.

The driver, investigated by components of the Traffic Report and Analysis Group (GIAT) of the Traffic Subsector of Almeria, faces a penalty of six months to two years in prison.
Details have been sent to the Court of First Instance and Instruction 1 of Huércal Overa (Almería).
I hope they throw the key away..

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #4 on: 21 Feb, 2020, 01:32:57 pm »
It never ceases to amaze me how people think something like this is entertaining!  Why?  To have the gall to film someone whose life is ebbing away is monstrous but then to share it on social media is beyond belief. However can they live with themselves? :angry:

Drax

« Reply #5 on: 21 Feb, 2020, 01:40:26 pm »
I'm surprised they call it Social Media, Unsocial is more appropriate.  :huh: