Author Topic: Cantoria Water  (Read 13020 times)

Roscoe

• Administrator
Cantoria Water
« on: 10 May, 2019, 03:23:48 pm »
The water in Cantoria is not fit for human consumption, now there's a surprise.  The same water is pumped into Almanzora's well when it gets low.  The cal content is off the charts and the sulphur content is 4 times higher than it should be.  Maura Hillen has posted this on Facebook, Cantoria chatter.  I have messaged Maura to invite her to join the forum.

jimmymac

Re: Cantoria Water
« Reply #1 on: 10 May, 2019, 05:10:37 pm »
The water is so bad that we now use bottled water for our dog's drinking bowls. Not fit for human or animal consumption!!! :thumbsdown:

Clare Shirley

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 10 May, 2019, 06:20:03 pm »
Ive never drunk tap water down here since we moved, I do as my neighbours do and drink bottled water always have always will. Apparently Albox water is fit for consumption but still wont drink it

the wells round here arent good enough and the water companies know it which is why we were connected to northern water supply but i recall someone saying it was unconnected

Moral ALWAYS BUY YOUR DRINKING WATER

Drax

« Reply #3 on: 10 May, 2019, 08:19:58 pm »
Moral ALWAYS BUY YOUR DRINKING WATER
but also check the numbers on the labels of the bottles. We used to get Mercadona water and every few weeks had to de-cal the kettle, then we got one from Lidl and compared. Bought Lidl for the past 2 years plus and not once needed to de-cal.  :thumbsup:

AnnieM

« Reply #4 on: 10 May, 2019, 08:39:36 pm »
I use the reverse osmosis water for cooking and tea/coffee, but bottled for drinking water.

Roscoe

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 10 May, 2019, 09:31:29 pm »
Agree with Drax the Lidl water 6l bottles I have bought since they opened in Albox leaves  no scrum or residue at all.