Author Topic: The Donald  (Read 7221 times)

Judi_bk

• Administrator
The Donald
« on: 17 Apr, 2020, 07:38:44 am »
The duck of the same name would make more sense.  This is an actual transcript

REPORTER: I wanted to ask you specifically about one industry in particular, and that’s food-processing plants. Is there a priority to get testing at food-processing plants all across the country?
TRUMP: "Well, you’re asking that because of what happened — it’s a fair question, too — what happened in Denver. Because in Denver, I’ve never seen — I said, “What’s going on?” We’re looking at this graph where everything’s looking beautiful and it’s coming down and then you got this one spike. It’s — I said, “What happened to Denver?”
And many people, very quickly, and they — by the way, they were on it like, so fast, you wouldn’t believe it. They knew every aspect. They had people go and — not only testing, “Who did you see? Where were you? How many people did you meet? Were you out to dinner in somebody else’s home? Where were you?” Where did — where did this number of people come from? How did — they are totally on it.
Now, this just happened. I just saw it this morning. I’m looking at everything smooth, going down, topping out. And then you have this one spike in Denver. It’s like, where did this come from?
So we’ll be looking at that. And we don’t want cases like that happening. This was — but this — this is the kind of thing can happen. This is very complex.
This is a very brilliant enemy. You know, it’s a brilliant enemy. They develop drugs like the antibiotics. You see it. Antibiotics used to solve every problem. Now one of the biggest problems the world has is the germ has gotten so brilliant that the antibiotic can’t keep up with it. And they’re constantly trying to come up with a new — people go to a hospital and they catch — they go for a heart operation — that’s no problem, but they end up dying from — from problems. You know the problems I’m talking about. There’s a whole genius to it.
We’re fighting — not only is it hidden, but it’s very smart. Okay? It’s invisible and it’s hidden, but it’s — it’s very smart. And you see that in a case like a Denver.
But, you know, I think we’re doing well, and they’re on Denver like you wouldn’t believe. I came in this morning; it was a flurry. I said what’s going on? They said, “Denver.” I said, “What happened to Denver?” Because Denver was doing pretty well. And they’ve got that under control. But, yeah, that would be a case where you do some very big testing."

Lmj19

Re: The Donald
« Reply #1 on: 17 Apr, 2020, 08:36:20 am »
There’s a saying”engage brain before you put your mouth in gear”.
Donald just splurges out whatever is going on in that weird mind of his. :lips-sealed:

Roscoe

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 17 Apr, 2020, 10:17:17 am »
You couldn't make it up.  :crazy:

FOGGY

« Reply #3 on: 17 Apr, 2020, 11:27:38 am »
He does

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #4 on: 17 Apr, 2020, 11:36:05 am »
I have several F/B friends in the States who are seriously worried that he may be re-elected next time.  How is it that so many see right through him yet others think he is the second coming?  He is really pushing for everything to reopen so that he can say he did the right thing for workers but it is far too soon considering the massive number of deaths the US is seeing.   :angry:

PAULT

« Reply #5 on: 24 Apr, 2020, 04:32:41 pm »
Not worth a comment

[attachment[/attachment]

Drax

« Reply #6 on: 24 Apr, 2020, 05:45:40 pm »
Watch out for The Trump and don't try to inject yourself with disinfectant to beat CoronaVirus  :whistle:  :crazy:  :thumbsdown:

From the 2016 pre-election primaries and to the tune of Nelly, remembering that the Republican logo is an elephant.

♪ To the USA, a travelling circus came, ♪
♪ They brought a stupid, thick elephant and Donald was his name. ♪
♪ Night by night, he danced to the circus band, ♪
♪ When Donald was leading the big parade, he looked so proud and grand ♪
♪ No more tricks for Donald to perform, ♪
♪ They taught him how to take a bow and he took the crowd by storm ♪
♪ Donald the Elephant packed his trunk and says hello to the Whitehouse, off he went with a trumpety-trump Trump, Trump, Trump. ♪

:tiphat:

Lmj19

« Reply #7 on: 24 Apr, 2020, 05:49:27 pm »
President Donald Trump has revealed plans to appoint Mr Muscle™ as his new advisor on the Coronavirus epidemic. “So I heard about this guy who, he’s a great guy, very clean, very tough, and he kills, you know, he kills the bad things that live everywhere, that make you sick,” Trump told reporters.
 :laugh:

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #8 on: 25 Apr, 2020, 10:10:29 am »
 :cheesy: :cheesy: :laugh:
Brilliant!
The Press Briefing yesterday was one of the best of the best.  He has solved the Coronavirus all by himself - we inject ourselves with disinfectant. It will all go away!  Better yet, so will his disciples who think he is the second coming and take all his words as gospel...

PAULT

« Reply #9 on: 25 Apr, 2020, 11:39:41 am »
And the lunatic gets worse

"In a move that has been described as both “batshit crazy” and “utterly, utterly mental”, US President Donald Trump has revealed plans to appoint Mr Muscle™ as his new advisor on the Coronavirus epidemic."

https://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2020/04/24/donald-trump-to-appoint-mr-muscle-as-his-new-coronavirus-advisor/

The quotes at the end are classic
"Professor Graham Spigot, Head of Virology at Rochdale Community College, told that Herald that although a lot of conventional cleaning products could be effective at killing the virus on hard surfaces, the same would probably not apply if injected into the human body.
“Don’t be so fucking stupid,” he said, “though I would definitely recommend mainlining a good litre of bleach if you’re thinking of voting for that moron again in November.” 
Within the last five minutes, it has been announced that burns units across the United States have been put on standby after hearing that Trump has been told that viruses can also be killed with naked flames."
« Last Edit: 25 Apr, 2020, 11:47:45 am by PAULT »

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #10 on: 25 Apr, 2020, 11:47:00 am »
This isn't funny anymore!  This man needs to be certified and locked away and key thrown away.  This is the man who has a finger on  nuclear weapons which have the potential to eliminate all humanity from the planet.... :angry: :shocked:

Lmj19

« Reply #11 on: 25 Apr, 2020, 11:57:33 am »
In America supermarkets are running out of bleach and disinfectant. Perhaps this is nature’s way of reducing the population.
I think his advisers need to step in now and tell him to shut the fxxk up!

PAULT

« Reply #12 on: 25 Apr, 2020, 11:59:08 am »
He is succeeding in killing large numbers of people in the USA without resort to nuclear.
Yes I agree he needs putting down but he is the US President as he keeps reminding everyone.
 Yet another case of you get what you voted for, oh they did not vote for him, unlike the people of Blythe and other lunatic areas in the UK who did vote for the lunes we have got in the UK.
Mind you even in France who was the last election a run off between, right and ultra right.
The world is mad.
No it is run by the ultra conservative right wing press who bombard the plebs with lies which they believe, who says the education system is working.

FOGGY

« Reply #13 on: 25 Apr, 2020, 06:38:43 pm »
I can’t help laughing, when he’s on song he says the weirdest funniest things, bonkers Tommy Cooper.
He’s ordered all American warships to blow any Iranian gun boats out the water if they come anywhere near them... last week. News we don’t get anymore !!!!!! Like the world has shut down... no more starving in Yemen, all back to normal in Syria, how are the million coping in tents covid. Shame on them, just keep winding up the plebs “eh”

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: 25 Apr, 2020, 08:28:52 pm »
Totally right about the right wing press Paul and yes Foggy I can't believe Covid hasn't got into the camps but no news.  I saw it had arrived in Syria but yet again no news