Author Topic: 4 new Covid cases - all live music prohibited  (Read 9289 times)

Drax

4 new Covid cases - all live music prohibited
« on: 11 Aug, 2020, 07:34:37 am »
Quote from: Cristobal Garcia Granados
Buenas tardes vecinos/as
Ponemos en conocimiento de todos que se han confirmado 4 casos nuevos de COVID-19 en Arboleas.

La situación en este caso esta controlada, pero desconocemos los movimientos de mucha gente, que pueden complicar las cosas en nuestro pueblo.

Debemos seguir haciendo cosas, pero con la RESPONSABILIDAD de cumplir con todas las normas de seguridad.

Los Conciertos de los Restaurantes, Bares, asi como cualquier actividad que provoque movimientos que puedan favorecer los contagios, etc. Quedaran prohibidos temporalmente a partir del día de hoy 10-08-2020.

Lamentamos mucho decir esto, pero debemos hacer todo lo posible para evitar una situación mucho peor!!

Les informaremos puntualmente.!!

Quote from: Dannys translation
Good afternoon neighbors
We inform everyone that 4 new cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed in Arboleas.

The situation in this case is controlled, but we do not know the movements of many people, which can complicate things in our town.

We must continue to do things, but with the RESPONSIBILITY to comply with all safety regulations.

The Concerts of the Restaurants, Bars, as well as any activity that causes movements that can promote infections, etc. They will be temporarily prohibited from today 10-08-2020.

We are very sorry to say this, but we must do everything possible to avoid a much worse situation !!

We will inform you promptly. !!

frankie

• Slimmers group
Re: 4 new Covid cases - all live music prohibited
« Reply #1 on: 11 Aug, 2020, 08:27:41 am »
Stay safe everyone! :kiss: :kiss:

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 11 Aug, 2020, 10:19:13 am »
"Any activity that causes movements "?  :embarrassed: 

Not sure why quiz nights were included?

Roscoe

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 11 Aug, 2020, 10:32:00 am »
If cases continue to rise I can see local lockdowns looming. :angry:

shelav

• Slimmers group
« Reply #4 on: 11 Aug, 2020, 03:01:40 pm »
Judi, at a guess quiz nights were probably included due to papers being passed around for marking, people leaning over to whisper answers to other teammates and if the quizmaster has COVID19 then them talking loudly asking the questions will be spraying over the audience

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #5 on: 11 Aug, 2020, 03:25:26 pm »
I called into Lidl this morning as I was down that way and counted 4 people wearing masks - underneath their chins!!! :angry: :angry:

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 11 Aug, 2020, 08:46:55 pm »
And no more gloves at Lidl

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #7 on: 12 Aug, 2020, 10:31:01 am »
I have my own as I bought 2 boxes early on.  I also have 4 face masks which are fully washable and they go in the washing machine along with everything else.

jimmymac

« Reply #8 on: 12 Aug, 2020, 06:28:37 pm »
I gave up "movement activity" a few years back so should be all right with the virus. :laugh: :laugh:

JessicaH

« Reply #9 on: 12 Aug, 2020, 08:19:38 pm »
Mercadona have also ditched gloves. Statement read unnecessary unless buying items not protected Ie veg/ fruit. Have noticed that supermarkets and big shops have eased up on the regulations🥴

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #10 on: 13 Aug, 2020, 08:22:07 am »
Not in Olula's Mercadona, as it came to my turn to check out and as I was waiting for previous people to pay and move away from the check out, the girl came round and shoved me out of the way and turned my trolley around so the handle was closer to the check out.  That might be OK but not for me; I used to be 5'3" but think I must be shrinking with age as I cannot reach over the handles into the trolley.  I moved it back and she got very huffy with me. The alternative would have been for her to unload my trolley onto the belt!
« Last Edit: 13 Aug, 2020, 03:06:21 pm by frankie »

Roscoe

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: 13 Aug, 2020, 11:17:34 am »
Same in Albox.  Stand next to the belt and unload your trolley that way, that's how I was shown how to do it.

Drax

« Reply #12 on: 15 Aug, 2020, 10:24:12 am »
Mercadona have also ditched gloves. Statement read unnecessary unless buying items not protected Ie veg/ fruit. Have noticed that supermarkets and big shops have eased up on the regulations🥴

Albox hasn't, yesterday there was a box of gloves with the antiseptic bottles next to the trolleys as you exit the steps/lift. Most people were wearing them, of course some thought they didn't need to  :rules:.

Roscoe

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: 15 Aug, 2020, 11:31:00 am »
On exiting the car at any supermarket I don new gloves, get the kitchen roll and squirt on the sanitizer on and wipe trolley down.

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #14 on: 15 Aug, 2020, 11:48:42 am »
This is the way we will be doing things for some time to come in order to stay safe.  Spain has the highest number of new cases of Covid in Europe now!  I wonder if it means we will be getting another lockdown?
I heard that there is now a vaccine but I cannot see myself stepping up to have it.  I would want to see if there are any side affects first.  It normally takes years before vaccines are declared safe to use.