Author Topic: Mercadona Huercal Overa  (Read 8315 times)

Judi_bk

• Administrator
Mercadona Huercal Overa
« on: 13 Jun, 2019, 04:04:14 pm »
Had to go to HO on Monday, market day so parked in their car park and shopped there beford leaving.  Frankie you say Mercadona in Albox smells, this stinks and not of fish but of off chicken!  I left John at the checkout and founding him muttering about the dungeons of hell.  It is a labyrinth of underground rooms.  I think I have been before but I won't  again

HO has a lovelg new Consum

Doreen

Re: Mercadona Huercal Overa
« Reply #1 on: 13 Jun, 2019, 04:17:24 pm »
I went in there once a few years back and I swore never again, and I never have. Three members of staff I encountered were so so rude. It must have been hard work to be that rude.

I emailed Mercadona and they apologised and said they would look into it. I'm sorry, but I'm not ever going back to find out if they have improved.

AnnieM

« Reply #2 on: 13 Jun, 2019, 07:46:22 pm »
I don’t really use any Mercadona now, but if I had to it would be the one in Puerto Rey.

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #3 on: 14 Jun, 2019, 10:21:07 am »
Same here.  Only used it once and although I don't normally suffer from it, I felt so claustrophobic that I was panicking to get out, leaving my trolley behind.  That must have been at least 10 years ago and I will never go again.  How do people work down there?
The Olula one is great and has masses of covered parking so you don't go back to a sauna with your shopping.