Author Topic: Francisco Torrecillas Returns  (Read 4582 times)

Drax

Francisco Torrecillas Returns
« on: 01 Sep, 2021, 02:05:28 pm »
Francisco Torrecillas is once again officially the mayor of Albox. The independent councillor has rejoined the municipal government team today after a loss whose origin dates back to January, when Torrecillas was diagnosed with Covid-19.

Torrecillas' state of health then worsened to such an extent that he feared for his life. Finally, the Albojense mayor recovered and after several months carrying out rehabilitation and recovery exercises, he has rejoined as mayor of the town today, September 1, as he announced weeks ago on the microphones of Cadena SER.

It has been precisely in that same environment where Torrecillas has celebrated his return, although he has recognized that the first act that he has had to face as mayor may not have been the most pleasant, since it was an extraordinary plenary session called for this Wednesday. "What a way to get there ... but it has been a quiet plenary session; pure formality."

As for the next management plans of the recently reinstated mayor, two priorities stand out. The first will be policies focused on childhood and the elderly . "They are the two sectors that practically live in our town because young people are either in university or are already in high schools, it is not that they do not deserve attention but those who most deserve my attention are the children, and especially the elderly, I do not want to that no elderly person in Albox, due to lack of resources, has a house with dampness or other problems... so I have told the councillor to detect all those cases that we may have in town so that we can study them", Torrecillas has assured in statements for Cadena SER.

In addition, the mayor also announced the creation of future urban planning offices that will aim to promote various projects in the municipality. "I need to have my own urban planning offices, which are dedicated to taking all these issues forward, such as the commercial park, the opening of three streets or the development of various sectors," he pointed out.

But this Wednesday morning not everything has been management but Torrecillas has recovered other customs from Alboje, such as doing exercises (as it is called to enjoy a social aperitif for decades in the town).