Author Topic: House Fires in Albox  (Read 4161 times)

Drax

House Fires in Albox
« on: 03 Aug, 2022, 09:24:49 am »
Albox became the protagonist yesterday afternoon due to a fire that surprised dozens of residents of the urban area of ​​Albox a few minutes before two in the afternoon. The fire originated in a block of buildings known locally as the 'doctors' floor'.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

And as a domino effect this mid-day, the flames once again surprised the residents of the town. This time the fire originated in a private home. As reported by the Local Police, "the thing has not reached major", due to the rapid action of the police officers of the municipality, who attended and have been able to put out the fire with a fire extinguisher, when it started to burn a curtain inside the house.

According to sources close to the incident, the fire originated with an exterior curtain affecting the entrance door to the house. The Civil Guard, Firefighters and Health Services attended the scene.

Judi_bk

• Administrator
Re: House Fires in Albox
« Reply #1 on: 03 Aug, 2022, 11:40:44 am »
There was also a fire in the supermarket in Albox near the Notary, the one that was Coviran

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #2 on: 04 Aug, 2022, 03:03:02 pm »
Interesting that the Guardia put it out!  The Bomberos station is in Albox I think?  If they couldn't get to it in time, how do those of us who live a distance from Albox fare in event of fire?  This REALLY scares me, living beside 7 tall pine trees which would go up like candles if a fire was anywhere close... :huh:

Drax

« Reply #3 on: 04 Aug, 2022, 05:00:46 pm »
Not the Guardia Frankie, the locals were there first for a "small" curtain fire and used an extinguisher to put it out  (according to my reading of the article)  :tiphat:

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #4 on: 04 Aug, 2022, 08:06:48 pm »
"Due to the rapid action of the police officers of the Municipality, who attended and put out the fire with a fire extinguisher".
It's a bit confusing...