Author Topic: Nexo Vet  (Read 9156 times)

frankie

• Slimmers group
Nexo Vet
« on: 26 Jun, 2019, 02:08:04 pm »
This practice is changing opening hours as from next week. 9.30 - 20.00 So no siesta.  This is to accommodate us Brits who do not have siesta!!!
The new Scan is now taking referrals from other veterinary practices, even as far as Almeria city as it is the only one in the province for animals.
I take my Katykat for lazer treatment to relieve the pain where a couple of breaks in her leg as a kitten have become arthritic.   

PuffTheMagicDragon

Re: Nexo Vet
« Reply #1 on: 28 Jun, 2019, 08:13:44 pm »
Brits do not have siestas????? You can see the zzzzz coming under our door most afternoons  :whistle:

As for the laser treatment, Alf injured himself some time back, and there was a choice of an operation, costing around €2.500, plus after care, or much less for laser (can’t remember how much), but with no guarantees. As he’s an old dog, we were, quietly, advised against the operation, and we’re glad we didn’t go that way, because he’s now running about like a gud un  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Puff

frankie

• Slimmers group
Re: Nexo Vet
« Reply #2 on: 29 Jun, 2019, 08:30:31 pm »
Yes, same as my Katykat but she is now losing her sight.  The lazer treatment is ensuring she is as pain free as possible and, being a Prima Donna, she loves the fuss they all make of her when we go.