Author Topic: Maybe one or two of these will make you chuckle  (Read 1693 times)

Mullberry

Maybe one or two of these will make you chuckle
« on: 29 May, 2024, 09:16:58 am »
Help please I've bought some waterproof socks, i want to know how to wash them?

Got a flyer through the letter box today from an estate agent, it said” Sell your house for only 900€, got to be honest I was hoping for a bit more than that.

People use the phrase “different as chalk and cheese” these people have obviously never tasted Tesco Value Cheddar.

Just been told that my job in a call center in Norwich is moving to India, I’m so excited, I’ve never been to India and with the salary I’m on I’ll be able to live like a maharaja over there.

I read that scientists are claiming that Graphene is the thinnest black material ever produced, they’ve obviously never bought Aldi value bin liners.

I got thrown out of the local zoo, I was trying to arrange all the squirrels from smallest to largest, I guess they didn’t like me critter sizing.

The man who devised the wind chill factor died yesterday, he was 82 but he felt like 64.

Ironically “influencer” Sounds and behaves just like ‘influenza’. Defined as a nasty event that ruins your week. You can try taking medicine to help, but ultimately you just have to wait for it to go away.

Judi_bk

• Administrator
Re: Maybe one or two of these will make you chuckle
« Reply #1 on: 29 May, 2024, 05:09:55 pm »
 :cheesy: :grin: