Author Topic: Boris  (Read 12733 times)

Raymondo

Boris
« on: 19 Jul, 2019, 11:22:28 am »
Boris Johnson has described Macron the French Leader as
 " A jumped up Napoleon "  and of Leo Varadkar the Irish PM  he said
 " why isnt he called Murphy like all the rest of them ?? "
Should be great craic when he becomes PM and visits Paris and especially Dublin and Cork,. If they let him in. Or then let him back out ??
They need Muck Spreaders in west Cork .!!

AnnieM

Re: Boris
« Reply #1 on: 19 Jul, 2019, 11:37:55 am »
I thought that Trump was bad, but Boris is worse!   :sad:

I’ve just read this on FB:

Brexit:  The vote to take back what we never lost in order to lose everything we currently have.
« Last Edit: 19 Jul, 2019, 11:51:57 am by AnnieM »

Raymondo

« Reply #2 on: 19 Jul, 2019, 01:45:39 pm »
Boris the Clown blames Brussels for the Kipper rules but it was imposed by the UK and not Brussels.
Is he a Muppet or what.

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #3 on: 19 Jul, 2019, 01:53:34 pm »
Love the quote, Annie!
How is it that he puts foot into mouth on such a regular basis without checking the facts, yet he is soon to be the UK's next PM?  Do people not see he is just a buffoon and the position is too important to have a joke leading Brexit?

Doreen

« Reply #4 on: 19 Jul, 2019, 02:10:39 pm »
Ah Boris, how to make friends and influence people.

As for Trump, did you see that rally the other day. The crowd were chanting in agreement to the awful things he said about the 4 congresswomen. Trump is in charge of a lunatic asylum and he is the sickest there. 😡

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #5 on: 20 Jul, 2019, 11:59:10 am »
Yes, I saw it and am astonished that he is now claiming he did not whip them up to this chant, especially when he did nothing to stop them.  WHY does his own party not distance them selves from this abomination of a man? If any of them log on to F/B they surely must see what the rest of the World is saying about him.
Trump and Boris!  Scares me....

jimmymac

« Reply #6 on: 20 Jul, 2019, 06:31:19 pm »
I too thought that it was a brilliant quote on Brexit Annie, shame that some of the idiots who want to take back control do not understand it.
As for Boris, I cannot understand how members of the Conservative Party think that this bumbling clown has the character and moral fibre to be PM. I could be wrong but no chance of me betting on it.  :cry: :cry:

Marcus

« Reply #7 on: 21 Jul, 2019, 12:23:46 pm »
BREAKING NEWS.....Top secret plans from RAE Farnborough left in the local Greggs, have revealed that an airship with a caravan slung beneath it is being built in the livery of Royal Air Force One.

It is rumoured that Boris Johnson will be promoted to presenter of Top Gear, whilst Clarkson, Hammond and the other one will take over the running of the country.

The bullying, racist, childish and boorish attributes of the new Cabinet is purported to greatly improve the current state of British politics.

Drax

« Reply #8 on: 21 Jul, 2019, 02:35:35 pm »
Unless I've missed something really important about your "news" in the last couple years, "the other one" - May - did actually take over the running of the country... she didn't last long.
Clarkson got sacked and Hammond crashed his silly little car a few times...
 :crazy:

jimmymac

« Reply #9 on: 21 Jul, 2019, 05:15:49 pm »
Relax Drax, it's only the future of the UK that is at stake, nothing serious!! :huh:

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #10 on: 22 Jul, 2019, 12:47:23 pm »
So, the dye will be cast today.  There is a rumour that some Conservative voters will be swinging the way of Hunt at the last minute.  I think the result will be broadcast tomorrow, so let's hope it's correct.  At least Hunt would be the lesser of the two in terms of damage to the UK.
« Last Edit: 22 Jul, 2019, 06:42:27 pm by frankie »

AnnieM

« Reply #11 on: 22 Jul, 2019, 12:56:16 pm »
It’s only the Tories that can vote Frankie, so it doesn’t matter what Labour voters think.

Marcus

« Reply #12 on: 22 Jul, 2019, 01:42:30 pm »
Hi Drax, just a joke that came out on social media. But from "holding up a kipper" and "we can come out of the EU on 31 October, and yes, we certainly have the technology to do so" Boris made a rederence to the moon landing and said he could deliver Brexit..errrm. Boris keeps us wondering. We will all know tomorrow after the vote closes at 17.00 BST. I misread an article earlier. I thought it said "Tory leadership voting too close" of course it was " Voting to close"

In the Independent a few minutes ago.....Despite being chosen by an electorate smaller than that which voted for Ed Balls on Strictly Come Dancing, Gordon Brown said the Tory leadership favourite was heading for a "chaotic, damaging and dangerous" no-deal break. "The message to Boris Johnson is plain and urgent: Don't push Britain off a cliff on October 31,"

What would the public vote be for Boris not to be PM ? At least by the end of the week, if not tomorrow we will get a number count on the resignations.

jimmymac

« Reply #13 on: 22 Jul, 2019, 05:39:16 pm »
Put me down as a definite to vote for Boris NOT to be PM, I would not vote for either of them in a ballot but if I had the chance I would definitely vote against HIM. Cannot believe that supposedly sane people have voted for him. I feel embarrassed to be a British citizen :embarrassed:

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #14 on: 22 Jul, 2019, 06:40:46 pm »
Thanks for pointing out my mistake, Annie!  I hadn't had my coffee and chipito of Brandy!!!