What is it  :huh:

FOGGY

Re: PERI
« Reply #2 on: 13 Feb, 2020, 03:47:12 pm »
Something to do with innovation 14

BRIMAR

« Reply #3 on: 13 Feb, 2020, 08:25:31 pm »
PERI'S - "Proyecto Especial de Reforma Interior" (special project to reform the interior)

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #4 on: 14 Feb, 2020, 08:28:19 am »
Thank you, Brimar!

FOGGY

« Reply #5 on: 14 Feb, 2020, 10:01:02 am »
Just a license to do work on your house then. I suppose if you live in a protected area and you have done work on your house without a PERI,  innovation 14 rules and the legality aspect would come into force ie: you may have to put it back to original or apply for permission to retain it.
I’m only interested in this as there’s going to be a meeting apparently at the town hall for residents of Los Hig and Limaria concerning innovation 14 and PERI’s

BRIMAR

« Reply #6 on: 14 Feb, 2020, 01:02:43 pm »
Just a license to do work on your house then. I suppose if you live in a protected area and you have done work on your house without a PERI,  innovation 14 rules and the legality aspect would come into force ie: you may have to put it back to original or apply for permission to retain it.
I’m only interested in this as there’s going to be a meeting apparently at the town hall for residents of Los Hig and Limaria concerning innovation 14 and PERI’s

Don't quote me as I might be wrong, I don't think that what a PERI is in this context.

As far as I understand it Ino 14 is what outlines the Urban Non consolidated areas and these are called ARI's. No plots, roads or infrastructure are shown on these ARI's. That is what a PERI does, basically once the PERI is added, it will show details of your plot etc.,

Like I said that is my understanding, but best check with someone at the town hall.

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #7 on: 14 Feb, 2020, 01:19:18 pm »
I find it absolutely incredible that so many years after people bought here in good faith, there are even more hoops being produced to jump through...

Drax

« Reply #8 on: 14 Feb, 2020, 05:57:40 pm »
Frankie, I understand completely but I would like to say that a lot of the problems came about because the "estate agents" recommended a solicitor to use for the purchaser. Most of those were already in the pockets of the land owner/builder/agent and perhaps an independent (or at least out of town/area professionals) would or could have given better advice instead of looking for their commission!!!

When we came over here many years ago for a week or two holiday and looking around to buy, staying with a friend who had moved out a few years earlier, he said "every Brit over here is an estate agent" It's still true!!

I know it's no consolation to the people affected but what looks like a good deal isn't always, professional advice (especially in a foreign country) can always be reflected back to the "professional" ... same everywhere in the world : caveat emptor
 :kiss:

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #9 on: 14 Feb, 2020, 06:52:34 pm »
I really wish I had used the abogado suggested by my vendor instead of finding my own, then maybe I may not have an escritura which is not worth the paper it is written on...

jimmymac

« Reply #10 on: 15 Feb, 2020, 07:06:03 pm »
On the other side frankie we used the abogado suggested by our vendor and our escritura is worth about the same as yours.

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #11 on: 16 Feb, 2020, 11:42:47 am »
It was a loose, loose situation back then, jimmyac.  Thankfully things are different for new buyers now.  We believed what our 'solicitors' told us as they were supposedly the experts.   :angry:

Drax

« Reply #12 on: 16 Feb, 2020, 11:46:06 am »
 :hi: The definition of an expert -> Ex is something that has been and Spurt is a drip under pressure.

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #13 on: 16 Feb, 2020, 12:02:28 pm »
You are not wrong there, Drax! :cheesy:
I now have a rottweiler barrister dealing with my problems now and she is nowhere near this area.......

jimmymac

« Reply #14 on: 16 Feb, 2020, 06:49:56 pm »
Well let's just say that the expert solicitor that I used was expertly bent. :cry: