Author Topic: Lifting of lockdown  (Read 4129 times)

Quietman

Lifting of lockdown
« on: 05 May, 2020, 08:45:35 pm »
Good evening all,

With the soon to be lifting of restrictions on travel, w hat are members thoughts .?

Andalucia is a HUGE area, with so many families having holiday homes on or near the coast or mountains.

I can seriously understand why families locked down in an apartment in a city, would want to move elsewhere for a weekend break. But, is it sensible  to us ??

I cannot see the Guardia stopping any of these "visitors" from using their holiday homes ........... will you be going out and mixing with them ??

Difficult  question ..... most restaurants will be closed, or operating at lower  levels, if at all ......... think we will probably see an influx of people who own apartments in or near the coast arriving for a break, then buying goods from local supermarkets. Good for business! 

Sensible replies please.

Quietman

Re: Lifting of lockdown
« Reply #1 on: 05 May, 2020, 08:47:28 pm »
Sorry, just seen the "Opening up" thread .... didn't  mean to start another one !!

Back in the naughty corner !,

Roscoe

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 05 May, 2020, 09:14:01 pm »
Too scary to contemplate.  This area has had  relatively low covid19 cases.  What  i can't  understand is the mentality of these people.  Tomorrow  My husband  is going for physiotherapy for the first  time in 8 weeks.  Worried as I do the weekly shop in mercadona whilst he is there.  So hopefully armed with masks, gloves and sanitizer we will get through this without brushing against a carrier.

BRIMAR

« Reply #3 on: 06 May, 2020, 12:09:48 pm »
The lockdown can't go on forever and as long as people coming into our area abide by the rules then I personally have no problem.