Author Topic: Salud Andalucia  (Read 3928 times)

Clare Shirley

• Administrator
Salud Andalucia
« on: 02 Feb, 2021, 06:15:01 pm »
I'm writing this post on the Salud Andalucia app.

I have noticed quite a few people say that they never received a phone call in regards to their Covid tests this app sends a message advising on whether you are positive or negative. It also holds valuable info on self testing and vaccinations however it is in Spanish. Some parts do come up in English in the app

I already had the app when I had my pcr test in Huercal Overa, three days later I received a message saying I was negative not a single phone call. The following Monday I  had another test and the result came through the following day. when my daughter was tested it came through the next day on my phone as she is a minor

It also shows appointments as well. And when the vaccinations do starts the QR code will appear in this app confirming you have been vaccinated

It also links to Salud Responde and the App where you can check your medication but you will need your digital certificate or Clave.

It links to the Covid vaccinations website but there is very little info on there that hasn't been mentioned at the moment
when you install it make sure you activate notifications by pressing the ACTIVE LA OPCIƓN PARA RECIBIR SUS NOTIFICACIONES and making sure the slide button is in green

Lmj19

Re: Salud Andalucia
« Reply #1 on: 02 Feb, 2021, 07:53:06 pm »
Gracias Clare.