Author Topic: Respect Harry and Meghan's request for privacy by not watching Oprah  (Read 9882 times)

Drax

Buckingham Palace reports Prince Phillip's condition is greatly improved & the Duke of Edinburgh has even been able to sit up in bed to conduct Zoom interviews for a special overseas driving assignment.

What’s the difference between Megan Markle and Prince Philip?
Prince Philip might still be alive in April.

World's most dangerous jobs 2021
- Security contractor, Iraq
- Miner, China
- Gamekeeper, Republic of Congo
- Harry & Meghan's chauffeur, California

Can anyone help me to program my new TomTom satnav,  so my route avoids tunnels.
Thanks
Megan Markle

Judi_bk

• Administrator
I didn't watch it.  Not a royalist or a royal watcher.  The French had the right idea

frankie

• Slimmers group
I shall be watching when it is shown tonight.  I have always been a Royalist and feel proud that they are they envy of many other countries.  However, I believe these two have got what they wanted, to be away from the UK press, so why give an interview to Oprah, knowing how it would e picked apart by the World's Press.
I did hear that questions were asked as to what colour the baby would be.  I bet I am not alone in wondering the same thing...
I also watched the Diana interview, the one given by Prince Charles and also the recent one with Price Andrew.
Fascinating!

jimmymac

I have no intention of watching as it's basically been non stop on the news channels today, so for a pair who wanted privacy they sure have a funny way of going about it. I'm not pro or anti royal but think in the Queen's case she has done her duty and shouldn't have to put up with all this crap at her age.
 F*** Harry and Meghan, stay in California and shut up. :angry: :angry:

cagzok

I agree jimmymac,the Queen shouldnt have to put up with this at her age. There are more things to worry about with the thousands dying of Covid,and nurses suffering PTSD.

frankie

• Slimmers group
I thought the response from the Palace yesterday was spot on and very pointedly stated it would be dealt with in House... :nod:

Wolfie

I felt the same.  Very clever wording with the line 'While some recollections may vary...'.  In other words, we don't believe you.  I cannot believe that Meghan had the nerve to complain to ITV about Piers.

Roscoe

• Administrator
I can, he is prejudice against the monarchy.  He is supposed to be neutral. Pleased to see has gone, obnoxious, overbearing and we can see Kay Burley back next, just as rude and overbearing, please Sky keep Niall Patterson on Burley's slot.

frankie

• Slimmers group
Did I hear that Meghan is suing Piers over his comments?

jimmymac

Why not she's sued everyone else. :laugh:

Drax

Re: Respect Harry and Meghan's request for privacy by not watching Oprah
« Reply #10 on: 13 Mar, 2021, 07:33:32 am »
Why not she's sued everyone else. :laugh:
Waiting for the paperwork to arrive...  :tongue: