Author Topic: Boris  (Read 11235 times)

Roscoe

• Administrator
Boris
« on: 17 Jun, 2019, 10:00:27 pm »
Too scared to come out of the wardrobe, tin man come to mind. 

jimmymac

Re: Boris
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jun, 2019, 04:09:12 pm »
All part of the Tory far right masterplan, if Boris doesn't say or do anything then he cannot make any cock-ups and therefore will be elected their leader and ultimately UK PM.
Just shows what a shambles the UK has become... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #2 on: 19 Jun, 2019, 10:23:18 am »
On last night's showing I'd not trust any of them to become PM.  I had quite liked Rory previously but he simply folded under the onslaught of the others.

Drax

« Reply #3 on: 19 Jun, 2019, 05:16:31 pm »

jimmymac

« Reply #4 on: 19 Jun, 2019, 05:30:20 pm »
Don't think frankie that Rory boy had any chance of making himself a hero in last nights fiasco as it was basically all of them shouting him down every time he tried to ask or answer questions that made sense. As for the other four I wouldn't trust any of them especially waffler Boris. Utter tossers!!!

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #5 on: 20 Jun, 2019, 08:49:47 am »
Looks as if we may need to get used to him as no one else is even close to him in the votes...
Who ever would have thought that Boris or Trump would be voted leaders of their respective countries?  :dunno:

jimmymac

« Reply #6 on: 20 Jun, 2019, 04:47:01 pm »
Only someone deluded in a crazy world frankie, as no one in their right mind would ever have thought of it, so welcome to the asylum... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

rt21

• Slimmers group
« Reply #7 on: 20 Jun, 2019, 04:48:03 pm »
I am a great believer that an electorate gets the leader and government it deserves.

It's incredible to think that the two main contenders for prime minister at the next election will be Johnson and Corbyn. I think our fathers and grandfathers who fought bravely in 2 world wars would turn in their graves if they knew.

:tiphat:

Richard

knowall

« Reply #8 on: 21 Jun, 2019, 01:09:00 am »
The thing is that 3 years after the referendum it still has not been implemented.
The Tories have themselves to blame for this mess. If they don't sort it out by the next General Election they will do as well (badly) in that as they did in the European elections in May.
Farage will have a field day.

rt21

• Slimmers group
« Reply #9 on: 21 Jun, 2019, 08:16:40 pm »
The thing is that 3 years after the referendum it still has not been implemented.
The Tories have themselves to blame for this mess. If they don't sort it out by the next General Election they will do as well (badly) in that as they did in the European elections in May.
Farage will have a field day.

Farage would certainly do some damage to the Tories if they don't sort it out by the next election John.

However, I have a feeling that the Tories will also suffer from a hard Brexit as some of their remain voters will switch to other parties and vote tactically.

I live in a Tory marginal and haven't voted for some years. But at the next election my family and myself will vote for one of the remain parties who have the best chance of dislodging the Tory MP. 

:tiphat:

Richard

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #10 on: 22 Jun, 2019, 06:14:43 pm »
Is it unrealistic to begin thinking Farage for the next PM?  Now that IS a scary thought....   :shocked:

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #11 on: 22 Jun, 2019, 06:17:49 pm »
All the morning papers were having a great time reporting the 'fight' which went on in the Johnson household last night when the police were called by a concerned neighbour.  Sadly the report was that no crime had been committed and no further action called for....

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: 24 Jun, 2019, 06:00:20 pm »

Raymondo

« Reply #13 on: 24 Jun, 2019, 07:53:22 pm »