Author Topic: Next Communications?  (Read 4172 times)

frankie

• Slimmers group
Next Communications?
« on: 27 Sep, 2021, 09:48:13 am »
Did anyone else lose their internet via this provider yesterday?
Mine is back this morning but I missed the Russian Grande Prix and everyone has been telling me what a great race it was..  To say I am a  trifle miffed is an understatement!!! :lips-sealed: :lips-sealed: :shocked: :sad: :cry:
I now know the result and can see it at a friend's who has catch up but it's not the same thing..

Lmj19

Re: Next Communications?
« Reply #1 on: 27 Sep, 2021, 10:35:57 am »
There’s been a few posts on Facebook etc about Next problems
Although you know the result it is worth watching

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #2 on: 27 Sep, 2021, 11:39:24 am »
I will be seeing it on wednesday...  Any other day would have been better than yesterday.!  Sod's law I suppose!

Drax

« Reply #3 on: 27 Sep, 2021, 08:27:08 pm »

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #4 on: 28 Sep, 2021, 08:31:11 am »
Thank you Drax!  I discovered that I was able to see it on Sky Sports F1 yesterday and soooo glad I did!
What a race!!!  So, so, sad to see Lando Norris crash out on his final lap where he would have been P1 on the podium for the first time...  The race was won by Lewis, really by default as he had struggled to overtake Lando for several laps.  A big lesson learnt the hard way by Lando - when your team tells you to come in and change tyres - then come in and change tyres.  The heavy rain in parts of the track turned it into a skating rink.
Verstappen started from pit lane with a 3 point penalty for parking his car on Lewis's head last time out...  Have to say he drove a blinder, finishing in P2
All in all a great race, just a pity I had't been able to watch it live on sunday....