Author Topic: Blessed  (Read 4435 times)

Roscoe

• Administrator
Blessed
« on: 30 Jun, 2019, 09:28:23 pm »
We came here 16 years ago, green,  dodging  cowboys, both legal lawyers, notarios, builders,  plumbers etc., but in the last  2 years I am now pleased  to say I  have fully  legal  tradesmen.  Arboleascreases, who collected  my duvets, quilted throw and rug, beautifully  laundered and delivered back, a tad more than the laundromat, but well worth it.  A Gestoria, Loly, Spanish, but brilliant,  fully au fait with the tax system.  A seamstress and upholsterer Lorraine,  brilliant work she has done for us. Stuart Ranford who looks after our feet.  A builder, Fabian, professional,  reasonable. Our plumber, Clive, totally professional and a super nice guy and my dynamic  duo Louise  and Jools who look after my cleaning.  Spencer who sorted our car out, saving us a lot of euros.  Thanks to you all, all I need now is a mobile car valeter.  :tiphat:

Roscoe

• Administrator
Re: Blessed
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jun, 2019, 09:47:58 pm »
I forgot to say these professionals all came via personal recommendations and I forgot Elaine our hairdresser,  AnnieM recommended  her, turned  out she cut my hair 16 years ago, but  lost her mobile  number when one of my dogs ate my phone. :smiley:

AnnieM

« Reply #2 on: 30 Jun, 2019, 10:10:47 pm »
Elaine - 634 379 424

Barry, mobile car valeter - 661 571 939

Marcus

« Reply #3 on: 01 Jul, 2019, 11:25:37 pm »
You just need to find the equivalent of Deliveroo here so they can deliver that case of champagne before your birthday runs out ! Hope you had a nice day.