Author Topic: Heating oil  (Read 6749 times)

Roscoe

• Administrator
Re: Heating oil
« Reply #15 on: 18 Aug, 2022, 09:10:17 pm »
Just wish I could get 300 litres In our tank to get it totally full. :angry:

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #16 on: 19 Aug, 2022, 01:58:52 pm »
Thanks, Wolfie!  Turns out I should have paid 1.06 instead of 1.26 ltr.  I'm being issued with a credit note against the next delivery. Think it works out around 100 euros...
Just done sums and it is 155+ euros! :wink:
« Last Edit: 19 Aug, 2022, 02:06:02 pm by frankie »

Wolfie

« Reply #17 on: 19 Aug, 2022, 05:45:36 pm »
 :smiley:

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #18 on: 26 Aug, 2022, 09:18:34 am »
I remember while being shown properties in the area by an estate agent, being told that if I managed to get one thing done a day requiring paperwork, I would be very lucky!  How true that was.  Having spoken to the oil people and them agreeing that I should have had discount, I was sent an WhatsApp saying they needed a copy of both sides of my TIE.  Theyd already had copy of my old paper one, copy of driving licence (Spanish) and residencia last year, all of which I signed last year.  I took photo and sent it.  Then, yesterday, another message with a form attached for me to sign and return....  Now anyone who knows me will remember that I am slightly challenged when it comes to anything technical.  Decided to take phone to lady in news agent in Purchena and she could probably do it.  Purchena was closed due to San Gines Fiesta.   From there I drove to Olula and double parked and went to the petrol station who is owned by the oil people.  Nah, couldnt do it there, go to the one in Macael.  I was told where that was and by a miracle, I found it after only driving around for a short time.  From there I was directed to their offices, also in Macael.  Another 15 minutes of dead ends and factory forecourts I gave up.
Drove down to Clare in Total Entertainment, explained the problem, which she understood, sent the form from my phone to hers, printed it off, I signed it and she returned it to oil people.  Done deed! 
Nah, they now want to know how many litres I had delivered last week and what was I charged.  I pointed out that they must have had the top copy of the invoice I signed. 
I now await the next installment.  If you are fed up with this long message, think how I feel...  How right that Estate Agent was some 19 years ago...
:shocked: :blank:

Wolfie

« Reply #19 on: 26 Aug, 2022, 09:52:21 am »
Unbelievable - both our deliveries were so straightforward and we never had any problems with them.  We got an invoice from the delivery driver and then a few days later, a duplicate invoice via WhatsApp.  Not sure why you had to go through all that.  I know I shouldn't think this way but I wonder if there was some kind of fiddle going on?

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #20 on: 26 Aug, 2022, 01:23:49 pm »
I had no problem with the 3 deliveries last year, either.  I gave them photocopies of my paper Residentia along with copy of driving licence, which has photo on and padron and signed all.  It was no problem when oil was delivered last week.  t was only after id asked about discount that questions were asked...  Like you, I wondered if there was a bit of jiggery pokkery involved.
« Last Edit: 26 Aug, 2022, 01:25:59 pm by frankie »

Wolfie

« Reply #21 on: 26 Aug, 2022, 02:12:46 pm »
Why would you have to give them any information at all - we didn't?  We ordered, we received, we paid just like an ordinary transaction.  No paperwork was involved at all - I really don't understand it.

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: 27 Aug, 2022, 07:52:28 am »
We normally use Sumpetrol in Saliente Bajo but last time we used T&P as they were cheaper.  never had to give any ID or info except our address.  Paid cash

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #23 on: 27 Aug, 2022, 11:12:28 am »
That's interesting, Judi and Wolfie...
Last year they didn't want to do delivery initially, as thy asked for my TIE info to be ent to them  I explained I did not have one, just the paper residentia which stated it was for indefinite period.  They accepted that but I had to also show something with my photo on - I gave copy of my Spanish Driving Licence.  I had 3 deliveries after that, plus one on 8th August this year., all with no problem.  Having seen that Wolfie had discount, I queried why I'd had none and I was told I needed to be registered as I was using industrial oil and technically I should not have had any.  I'd assumed you'd all used your TIE to register

Wolfie

« Reply #24 on: 27 Aug, 2022, 11:19:28 am »
 :undecided:  This is all sounding extremely fishy.  🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟