Author Topic: Boris  (Read 12735 times)

Raymondo

Re: Boris
« Reply #30 on: 26 Jul, 2019, 02:48:11 pm »
I have a pension in Sterling and spent many a happy day in the Uk .
I was a great fan of Maggie and even some of the PMs in recent years until they made a mess of everything Brexit.
You sound like a Revenue Inspector so will not post any more of  my personal info. My voting qualifications are my business.
Everything going on for  the last 4 years in the UK will greatly affect my country so I feel I am entitled on an open forum to comment on events of the day.
If you feel that only voters or ex voters   in the UK can comment on the Government then  so be it.
( And they will figure out the border ). Yeah right . !!  Boris couldent even draw the border on a map of Ireland.
Be happy to contribute a few beers to your health. Name the bar and it shall come to pass.

Drax

« Reply #31 on: 26 Jul, 2019, 04:57:44 pm »
Boris couldent even draw the border on a map of Ireland.
Be happy to contribute a few beers to your health. Name the bar and it shall come to pass.
Eire?
I'll see you, as usual, in the local on your return  :whistle:

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #32 on: 27 Jul, 2019, 09:11:34 am »
It really saddens me when there is a suggestion made to forget the Irish border.  Maybe those people forget the amount of blood spilt, both Irish and British, to get that border lifted.  The thought, unless the negotiators are very careful, of going back to those days of the Troubles, horrifies me.  I lived there for a few years at their height and would hate for all that to return due to some politicians making the wrong decision with regard to the Backstop.

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: 27 Jul, 2019, 12:32:35 pm »
I agree Frankie.  I did sales visits, one of my customers was kidnapped and eventually released for a ransom another was killed because he insisted on employing people regardless of their religion.   They walked into his premises and shot him.  Can't remember which side shot him