Author Topic: Mosquito  (Read 10339 times)

AnnieM

Mosquito
« on: 05 Aug, 2019, 07:20:39 pm »
I saw on a nature programme that the mosquito is the most dangerous creature on earth.  I’d like to see someone taking out a lion with a rolled up copy of Gardener’s World!

Doreen

Re: Mosquito
« Reply #1 on: 05 Aug, 2019, 07:58:23 pm »
😂😂😂
I bet a lion would stop if you waved 50 cent swat from the chino shop.

Marcus

« Reply #2 on: 05 Aug, 2019, 08:17:36 pm »

AnnieM

« Reply #3 on: 06 Aug, 2019, 08:14:56 am »
It certainly works with flies Doreen.  As soon as you pick up the swat they disappear. 😂

Raymondo

« Reply #4 on: 06 Aug, 2019, 09:20:19 am »
It was all Noah's fault.  Why did he let the two mosquitoes on to the Ark. ??
🐜🐝🚢

AnnieM

« Reply #5 on: 06 Aug, 2019, 10:10:39 am »
Good question!  :laugh:

Marcus

« Reply #6 on: 06 Aug, 2019, 05:47:16 pm »
I can answer your question Annie...Noah did it because they were a pair Raymondo and Raysun

:laugh:

Raymondo

« Reply #7 on: 06 Aug, 2019, 06:00:08 pm »
I can see Marcus that  the Godess up in the mountains who must be obeyed  and who is not a member  here of course still has to have her say on this forum and get a little dig in .!!!
It took her quite some time to have a pop at me but He Ho .
Perhaps she should stick to the Blue Aggro Forum or the Minerva special on  even another forum that she dominates. !!
Who cares , sad really.
Just remember the word Friendly in this Forums heading .☘☘
« Last Edit: 06 Aug, 2019, 06:27:19 pm by Raymondo »

Marcus

« Reply #8 on: 06 Aug, 2019, 06:48:27 pm »
Raymondo/Raysun. I thought that someone out there would have found the video interesting and maybe followed the conversation. If you divert from the script yet again, I ask the question why would you do it, as some other forum members would surely be asking what is he discussing now/talking about ? Why the fascination with the Goddess in the mountains ? If a topic is listed under a category why do you deem it necessary to go off script pretty much all the time I see? Keep focused Raymondo.

This is why most  people who are registered don't post here.

Marcus

« Reply #9 on: 06 Aug, 2019, 07:18:55 pm »
Get yourself a Guinness and play this...will relax you. Off script I apologise but it a lovely piece of music for the mountains or anywhere else.

I think a new topic could be favourite pieces of music from members. Each day a member selects a track they would take to a desert island (disc)

Raymondo

« Reply #10 on: 06 Aug, 2019, 07:44:56 pm »
Now I know its not Marcus posting !!! Why do you call me Raysun ???
I think most members know that Marcus / K/ and Minerva the Godess of war on Knowalls forum are all the same poster.
I never went off topic on mosquitoes.!!  You deliberately called me Raysun to stir things up which you have now done on three forums.
Didnt think much of the chinese video , prefer a bit of Ceili myself.🎶🎵
I will leave you to it but again , why do you call me Raysun when I post as Raymondo ???
Im very relaxed K in your homeland and the Guinness is the real deal.
Try to avoid any more on this subject or PM me and I will be happy to reply.  ☘☘🍻🍺
« Last Edit: 06 Aug, 2019, 08:05:15 pm by Raymondo »