Author Topic: Truce  (Read 9577 times)

Doreen

Re: Truce
« Reply #15 on: 21 Aug, 2019, 09:58:25 pm »
Marcus, please don't lecture me. Thank you.

Roscoe

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: 21 Aug, 2019, 10:05:38 pm »
Just an honest comment Doreen not a  lecture. 

Marcus

« Reply #17 on: 21 Aug, 2019, 10:45:31 pm »
Doreen, I was not "talking angrily or seriously to criticize your behaviour" as a lecture is defined. The administrator has advised here. All I have said after you came to comment on the Truce subject is to join the "truce" club here and we can all move on. Over to you now.

Wolfie

« Reply #18 on: 22 Aug, 2019, 08:49:31 am »
UNKNOWN QUOTE:

It's so frustrating knowing how fake a person is, yet everyone loves them because they put on a good show.

AND ANOTHER:

The human body has 7 trillion nerves and some people manage to get on every single one of them.

Marcus

« Reply #19 on: 22 Aug, 2019, 11:46:23 am »
Hi Wolfie (Newbie)  :laugh: ....that is no way to talk about Raymondo when we are all trying to get back to a friendly forum!  :smiley: Let´s keep it that way. :wink:

« Last Edit: 22 Aug, 2019, 11:52:09 am by Marcus »

rt21

• Slimmers group
« Reply #20 on: 22 Aug, 2019, 11:58:24 am »
Hi everyone

I have no idea what this all about because I have been focused on other things over the last month or so and have not been following the threads.

All I would say is that life is too short to fall out with one another. Let's draw a line under whatever has happened and move on. Bickering does nobody any good and just puts those involved into an unresourceful state of mind. It's not worth it

Best wishes

:tiphat:

Richard

Marcus

« Reply #21 on: 22 Aug, 2019, 12:05:14 pm »
Hi Richard,

You are quite right Richard I totally agree with you.

Clare Shirley

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: 22 Aug, 2019, 12:12:22 pm »
NOW NOW Children lets play nicely

There are others things that are worse, the tragic fire in Gran Canaria, The outbreak of listeria here in Andalucia that has killed one person and affected 80 others including the tragic miscarriages of two ladies

BRIMAR

« Reply #23 on: 22 Aug, 2019, 12:56:15 pm »
Not surprised to across this kind of thread. Saw plenty of the same when he was posting on the other forum. He just cannot help himself. Whilst he might entertain you with his jokes he is nothing but a self-centred bully who cannot accept that other people can hold different views and opinions. He becomes rude and abusive to anyone who doesn't think his way and then when people stand up to him he starts boo-hooing how is the victim and how it is best if he leaves the forum and then he sits back and lets the soft hearted feed his ego.

Thankfully many people on the other forum saw through him.

I moved to this forum hoping to find that it was going to more civil and respectful, but from what I seen so far, I am sorry to say, it's not looking much different.

Raymondo

« Reply #24 on: 22 Aug, 2019, 02:27:54 pm »
A small number of posters have constantly mentioned the friendly forum
But then the same people post vitriolic abusive name calling  and sarcastic comments directed towards me . Not very friendly is it ??
I am a member of another forum which is not an offense but I am NOT a member of the Blue forum.
Marcus called me by a user name from the blue forum to wind me and other members  up  and turn them against me and drax is allowed to call me a sad so and so just to get an argument going but thats ok. ???
I am supposed to ignore them and not respond ??
You say you cant get new members but the  most recent one  on here who came from the blue form is  allowed in their first 6 posts to abuse me and call me names. See the last post here .  ill informed and  incorrect and uncalled for.
I may be no angel  and can look after myself but recent posts are way out of line if you say you are  so " friendly "
I have no intention of leaving the forum unless I am forced to and will try to avoid posts meant to force me out.
However Que Sera Sera.

« Last Edit: 22 Aug, 2019, 03:27:01 pm by Raymondo »

jimmymac

« Reply #25 on: 22 Aug, 2019, 05:10:06 pm »
Looks and sounds just like the other forum, perhaps it's now time to cool down, at least the weather has a bit?  :kiss:

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #26 on: 22 Aug, 2019, 07:29:29 pm »
Admins, can this be shut down now?  It just seems to be going round and round...

Clare Shirley

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: 22 Aug, 2019, 08:23:23 pm »
Right Chaps

Onwards and Upwards

Everyone is friends with everyone and we will all be happy, its hot, its humid, we are all fed up and grumpy lets leave it here and start some other posts