Author Topic: Cantoria limits shopping trips  (Read 9821 times)

Drax

Cantoria limits shopping trips
« on: 26 Mar, 2020, 05:29:34 pm »
Cantoria limits shopping trips to, at most, once every two days.
The stores will have a list where they will write down the names of people who go to them

Cantoria Town Council wants their municipality to be an example of behaviour during these days of confinement, taking extreme measures that allow citizens to leave their homes for strictly necessary purchases and other justified reasons in the State of Alarm.

One of the measures is the request to the citizens to go only "to the stores, shops and food establishments" located in the municipal area of ​​Cantoria to buy basic foodstuffs "and at most" once every two days, prohibiting daily purchases.

In order to ensure the operation of this measure, which should really be common sense in a situation such as the current one, the Cantorian Town Council will distribute a list of businesses that will record, on a daily basis, the people who come to the store and which will be made available to the Security Forces (Cuerpos y Fuerzas de Seguridad), for their scrutiny and, where appropriate, adoption of the appropriate sanctions.

The decree has been communicated to both citizens, businesses and establishments in the town, so that everyone is aware of the possible sanction they will receive if they fail to comply with the obligations set by the State of Alarm and that in Cantoria they want to comply without exceptions, nor allow completely inappropriate episodes during these days.

Roscoe

• Administrator
Re: Cantoria limits shopping trips
« Reply #1 on: 26 Mar, 2020, 09:32:01 pm »
Not quite sure this is legal, they are also telling  all over 70s should stay at home.  Also neighbours will get round it.  I go to albox every day, my husband  is disabled, but he enjoys the daily paper.  I will do anything the law to keep him happy within safety reasons.