Author Topic: Confusion reigns  (Read 4327 times)

PAULT

Confusion reigns
« on: 11 May, 2020, 11:03:49 pm »
Among businesses allowed to open in England are golf courses.
Llanymynech Golf Club, in Shropshire, sits on the border and has 15 holes in Wales and three in England.
Wales Golf said courses in Wales "must remain closed for now."
A spokesman said: "As a sport we must work together to resume play responsibly, as and when the relevant government determines it is safe to do so.
"We must ensure that the safety and wellbeing of everyone involved from golfers, to club staff and greenkeepers is maintained at all times."
This is taken from https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-52614204

Does anyone in the UK know what the hell they are doing

Drax

Re: Confusion reigns
« Reply #1 on: 12 May, 2020, 07:28:15 am »
Sounds to me like it could be the only 3 hole golf course in England, what's confusing about that?

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #2 on: 12 May, 2020, 09:04:16 am »
I have just watched Matt Hancock on BBC Breakfast being interviewed by Louise and how she held her temper in check I do not know.  The man is a total waste of space and so arrogant in his responses.  I am even more confused than I was before he spoke.  Two members of a Family, living apart, can meet up in an outdoor space but must be 2 mtrs apart.  However, they cannot meet up in that same parent's garden sat 2 mtrs apart.
PAULT. you ask if anyone in the UK knows what they are doing; IMO the response is NO.

FOGGY

« Reply #3 on: 12 May, 2020, 10:31:48 am »
So anyone entering to the U.K. has to do 14 day self isolated unless you’ve come from France or Ireland, WTF
You can have cleaners come to your house who’ve been god know where, but not you family, WTF

Drax

« Reply #4 on: 12 May, 2020, 10:57:48 am »
Unless you live in the UK I still don't know why anyone is so darned interested in where you can play golf or how it affects cleaners entering a house?  :dunno:
 :undecided:

In Spain -  :rules: 
:whistle:

PAULT

« Reply #5 on: 12 May, 2020, 11:26:45 am »
From what my Spanish friends tell me the same is effectively happening in the wealthier parts of Spain,
However how you can think that something that is happening in the UK does not affect people living outside the UK is beyond me.
This was the thinking that led to Brex***t little people living in "little Britain" who do not seem to realise the world is now a small place.
Why do you think the rest of the world, excluding the USA, is so critical of the way the UK has and is dealing with the problem.
If the rich want cleaners and nannies working how can you be sure the virus is not being still spread.
Would you want some person visiting your house every day to look after your children when you do not know who they have been in contact with.
Bear in mind that less than 500 people under 40 have died in the UK, so if the cleaner goes and visits granny then who knows what she will bring with her.
I also listened to "Handcock" and realise they have all been trained to answer questions and talk in the Boris way talk crap and avoid answering questions, mainly because it is such a mess it is impossible to answer questions with lying again and again.