Author Topic: Winter clobber?  (Read 5144 times)

frankie

• Slimmers group
Winter clobber?
« on: 04 Oct, 2020, 10:04:24 am »
I am about to put most of my T-shirts away until next year and get the winter stuff out.  It was just 8C on friday night and a massive 9C last night.  I will be buying pellets next week and have the gas fire lit now.
Am I alone or just a wimp?

Roscoe

• Administrator
Re: Winter clobber?
« Reply #1 on: 04 Oct, 2020, 10:15:02 am »
No, I got winter clothes out of storage and we had the central heating on last night :tongue:

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 04 Oct, 2020, 01:48:11 pm »
Not put the heating on yet

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #3 on: 04 Oct, 2020, 02:04:37 pm »
Thanks Roscoe!  At least I am not the only Milly Chortal... :cheesy:

Lmj19

« Reply #4 on: 04 Oct, 2020, 02:22:54 pm »
it was a bit chilly last night, but in the pool today. cover has been on for a few days.
not winter yet.

shelav

• Slimmers group
« Reply #5 on: 04 Oct, 2020, 03:25:11 pm »
Not got the winter clothes out of storage yet but did put the lightweight duvet on the bed instead of just a duvet cover.  The winds on Friday blew the solar cover off the pool which made the temperature drop dramatically so think that is me done in the pool until next year

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #6 on: 06 Oct, 2020, 10:28:01 am »
If I had known how cold it got up here before I bought, I would have looked elsewhere.  My criteria was if I could grow oranges then it would be OK.  The house about 200 mtrs from me had a big orange tree outside their house.  What I didn't know was they took it into the conservatory in winter as it was in a pot.

Lmj19

« Reply #7 on: 06 Oct, 2020, 11:57:44 am »
If I had known how cold it got up here before I bought, I would have looked elsewhere.  My criteria was if I could grow oranges then it would be OK.  The house about 200 mtrs from me had a big orange tree outside their house.  What I didn't know was they took it into the conservatory in winter as it was in a pot.
:laugh: