Author Topic: Covid update  (Read 6673 times)

roger

Re: Covid update
« Reply #15 on: 22 Nov, 2020, 02:52:31 pm »
He concluded that the only vaccine we have at the moment is our common sense.

Roscoe

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: 22 Nov, 2020, 05:29:07 pm »
I live in the Cantoria municipality, can I go to HiperOcio tomorrow to buy a new washing machine as mine packed in today?

Drax

« Reply #17 on: 23 Nov, 2020, 07:05:11 am »
Not officially, especially if there is a washing machine store in your town but if you do venture out, take a look in the Electro Ahorro store across the road from HiperOcio, they usually have much better items at much cheaper prices. It might not be "this years model" but still has all the guarantees etc.

A few years ago we got a 1,200 euro fridge when we searched the model number which they were selling for 235€.  It's been excellent and still keeps the beer cold  :thumbsup:

Roscoe

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: 23 Nov, 2020, 07:53:02 am »
Had to take several items back there and when looking at TVs found the same model in HiperOcio a lot cheaper.  Have now ordered on line and hopefully coming today.

Drax

« Reply #19 on: 23 Nov, 2020, 10:11:57 am »
That's excellent service, I guess it's not Correos Express or SEUR delivering then?  :laugh:

Roscoe

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: 23 Nov, 2020, 11:39:36 am »
No ordered from HiperOcio and being delivered today. :grin:

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #21 on: 23 Nov, 2020, 02:54:32 pm »
I have bought several items from Electra Ahorra and they delver free of charge up here in Somontin, where others charge more.  I've just bought an all singing, all dancing fridge freezer from them.  It has the same size freezer as fridge which is ideal for me as I rarely cook but when I do I make a large amount and freeze in meal size batches.  This one has a small dent in the side and is almost half RRP.  What's not to like as it still has 3 yr guarantee.

Roscoe

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: 23 Nov, 2020, 03:59:51 pm »
I am afraid to say that I have been disappointed with Electro Ahorra on the last few occasions and wouldn't buy white goods from them again.  More than satisfied with HiperOcio.  We bought a large fridge with matching freezer last year and earlier this year a dishwasher, all the same brand 'Infiniton', very competitive price and have gone with this brand for the washing machine.