Author Topic: Talking about Roundabouts  (Read 3895 times)

Drax

Talking about Roundabouts
« on: 11 Aug, 2022, 07:07:46 pm »
I had the misfortune / opportunity to visit Arboleas this morning and driving over the "new" bridge the water is still running  :rolleyes:

However I was unpleasantly surprised to arrive at the town end to see the number of advertising hoardings on and around the roundabout, I think I would have preferred a replica of the old pig farm (now the "cultural centre") or maybe even a statue of the mayor himself?

Albox at least has the decency to promote it's culture rather than blatantly make money  :whistle:

Roscoe

• Administrator
Re: Talking about Roundabouts
« Reply #1 on: 11 Aug, 2022, 09:40:22 pm »
Albox has the decency!  Camino Las Casicas road is in a shit state.  Temporary repairs to giant potholes filled in by amateurs, forgot to water in the filling.  The rambla in Albox is a disgrace, no disabled person, whether in a wheelchair or trying to walk, but the mayor keeps building roundabouts.  The horse and cart is so naff.  The monastery is in the wrong place.  Long live the roundabouts, but not our tyres and chassis's. :angry:

Roscoe

• Administrator
Re: Talking about Roundabouts
« Reply #2 on: 11 Aug, 2022, 09:46:13 pm »
And the rambla de Albox on the way to Almanzora is in a better way, courtesy of Cantoria. :wink: