Author Topic: Back to square one?  (Read 7484 times)

jimmymac

Re: Back to square one?
« Reply #15 on: 17 Jul, 2020, 05:17:38 pm »
Bad news for Almeria but thanks Drax for the info.

Roscoe

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: 17 Jul, 2020, 09:46:20 pm »
In Lidl  today took unused gloves fine. One British couples rummaging around deals masks under their chins, another guy at the checkout behind me dropped his mask to shout at his partner to move her butt.  What part of wearing a mask is not understood.  I despair, with cases  rising in Almeria I put it down to Borders opening and influx of tourists. Lockdown coming, time to start stocking up. :angry:

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: 18 Jul, 2020, 07:25:55 am »
I was talking to the owner of one of the businesses around Calle Malaga who said one guy came in, no mask, just driven down from UK and said "No need to wear them here, it's  different". I am sure it is opening up to tourists that has caused the spike.

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: 18 Jul, 2020, 07:27:53 am »
PS it us dissapointing that Lidl no longer have gloves available

Wolfie

« Reply #19 on: 18 Jul, 2020, 08:24:44 am »
I was in Lidls a couple of days ago and they had boxes of gloves by the tills - strange place I know but they were there. 

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: 18 Jul, 2020, 09:28:27 am »
I saw those, on my way out, but thought they were just for the staff

shelav

• Slimmers group
« Reply #21 on: 18 Jul, 2020, 09:30:39 am »
I too was disappointed that Lidl no longer have gloves Judi, but worse than that was the lack of anything to disinfect the trolley handle - fortunately I had tissues in my bag and used those.  While cleaning the trolley handle noticed a couple of people pick a trolley and head into the store without using hand sanitiser at all, and one of the cashiers in Lidl was wearing her mask so it only covered her mouth.

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: 18 Jul, 2020, 01:32:46 pm »
Was told that our lovely police lady fined 3 people €60 each in the village on Friday for walking around without masks  :nod:

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #23 on: 18 Jul, 2020, 02:18:22 pm »
Well done to her..  I hope there will be a lot more fined.  I have builders working at my house and they asked if I would stay away from them as it is too hot for them to work in masks.  I am happy to do so.  The downside is that I've discovered they've laid the wrong tiles in the new ensuite, which will be dangerous when wet, so they need to redo it!!!
I noticed Lidl seemed to have stopped caring for their shoppers when I went on thursday with no gloves or hand sanitiser(I had my own).  I only shop there every 2 weeks and prior to last week they had been really hot on providing everything.  I do wonder if they have opened their loos yet?
« Last Edit: 18 Jul, 2020, 02:36:45 pm by frankie »

Drax

« Reply #24 on: 18 Jul, 2020, 02:25:05 pm »
Maria Luisa is a wonderful person but if she could only get away from the Town Hall more often would see a lot more infractions and we'd have the richest police station in the province  :thumbsup: :nod: :rofl: