Author Topic: How rude  (Read 8207 times)

Roscoe

• Administrator
How rude
« on: 14 Jun, 2019, 07:19:28 pm »
Today in Lidl I politely waited until a very fat German couple were buying up cakes and buns, when they finally moved I got what I wanted.  No chance, he hadn't finished and now I was in the way, so grabbed my trolley and shoved it hard towards the fruit stall, I wasn't standing for that so yanked it back and deliberately knocked him.  He could have knocked a child or an elderly person with the trolley.   :thumbsdown:

frankie

• Slimmers group
Re: How rude
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jun, 2019, 10:04:56 am »
What time was that, Roscoe?  I experienced the same thing and cannot believe there were 2 couples like that.  It wasn't the nationality I objected to but the total disregard for other shoppers.  The worst thing was they were stopping at all the places I wanted to be...

Roscoe

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 15 Jun, 2019, 11:54:22 am »
Approximately 1.00 Frankie, it could have been Jim standing near the fruit which he does when I'm getting rolls.

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #3 on: 16 Jun, 2019, 11:39:11 am »
Then it was a different couple! :shocked:  I didn't get there until about 1.30...  Maybe they were going for another trolley grab as thy couldn't fit it all in one.. :wink:

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 16 Jun, 2019, 03:04:25 pm »
More than one!  Does this mean we will all have to start getting up early to put towels on the sunloungers around our pool?

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 25 Jun, 2019, 07:56:19 am »
Yesterday 4 large people elbowed me out of the way to order a huge amount of tapas in the Carril.   Either German or Dutch, very rude as I was there before them and very loud