Josh
« on: 22 Nov, 2019, 09:44:17 am »
He adopted us a week ago

Just 10 weeks old

frankie

• Slimmers group
Re: Josh
« Reply #1 on: 22 Nov, 2019, 10:01:47 am »
O:M:G!!!!  He is a stunner....  Had you got a request with all the rescue people to look out for one for you?
I bet you will soon notice he is not like any other cats you may have had.:smiley:

Forgot to ask how the other 2 feel about him and vice versa?
« Last Edit: 22 Nov, 2019, 10:04:45 am by frankie »

Roscoe

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 22 Nov, 2019, 11:16:42 am »
Super cool Josh, lovely photo and he looks full of mischief. :smiley:

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 22 Nov, 2019, 03:50:55 pm »
He just appeared in our garden  a week ago.  Crying, frightened and very very thin.  Been feeding him up.  The vet says 10 weeks and he has had injections and worming tabs.  He was very quiet for 2 or 3 days but he is getting very lively now.  Not sure he is pure siamese just aSpanish Siamese moggy

The other two are not impressed

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #4 on: 23 Nov, 2019, 10:56:30 am »
Same as my Katykat.  She has all the characteristics of a Siamese apart from the paperwork.  I bet Josh will be the same.  Incredible he found you as you have wanted one for so long...  The other 2 will probably just tolerate this 'thing' which hurtles all over the place and skitters around corners..

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 26 Nov, 2019, 01:08:35 pm »
Zebedee is wary but not too bad, Coco is not having any of it and hisses and spits at him every time she sees him even through glass.  I have told her about a certain Katykat who was nasty to two little Burmese kittens and when they grew big they beat her up but I don't think she believes me.

cagzok

« Reply #6 on: 27 Nov, 2019, 09:37:21 am »
We have one of those too, he was dumped in a box, the vet said he was Tonkanese.........Burmese/Siamese cross. As Frankie says he wont be like other cats, they are more dog like,loving to be patted on the rump, and faithfully following you everywhere.
You are very lucky to have him Judi.

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #7 on: 27 Nov, 2019, 05:41:42 pm »
I've been telling her that for years but there didn't seem to be any around.  That's why it is so incredible he found her....  It was simply meant to be..

cagzok

« Reply #8 on: 01 Dec, 2019, 02:22:17 pm »
Ours also loves a belly rub, most cats will have you if you attempt it!

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #9 on: 02 Dec, 2019, 10:12:35 am »
I disagree with you there cagzok!  Cats will only permit someone they really trust to allow belly rubs.  It is their most vulnerable spot.  I have a red Burmese who loves cuddles, head bumps and falls asleep when on my lap but if I make the mistake of letting my hand drift to his belly it is a totally different thing.  I have twice needed treatment down at the Urgencia from severe infections!   There are more nasty bugs in a cat's mouth than any other pet, according to the DR!
My siamese and his lilac burmese bruv just love having belly rubs

Clare Shirley

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: 02 Dec, 2019, 06:47:23 pm »
My gizmo would kiss me, ie touch noses but I would only be allowed to rub her tummy for a few seconds before she would attack

My lovely charlie will let me rub his tummy and head for hours but refuses to touch noses

cagzok

« Reply #11 on: 20 Apr, 2020, 06:47:02 pm »
Any recent pics of Josh Judi??😸😸

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: 21 Apr, 2020, 07:32:43 am »
I will post one later.  He has been ill, saw the nice Mr Vet yesterday.  He started coughing on Friday and went lethargic and off his food.  He is on antibiotics for 7 days

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #13 on: 21 Apr, 2020, 12:41:32 pm »
Oh, dear!  Poor thing, I hope he feels better soon.  Which vet do you use?

Drax

« Reply #14 on: 21 Apr, 2020, 02:22:01 pm »
He started coughing on Friday and went lethargic and off his food.  He is on antibiotics for 7 days
:hi: Nice Mr. Vet  :undecided: or Josh  :wink: :grin: :tongue: