Author Topic: German Health Ministers statement  (Read 4707 times)

Drax

German Health Ministers statement
« on: 23 Nov, 2021, 05:30:05 pm »
Quote from: Jans Spahn
By the end of this winter everyone in Germany will either be vaccinated, recovered or dead," Jens Spahn told a news conference in Berlin on Monday.

Germany is in the grip of a fourth wave of coronavirus. Cases are rising rapidly and many hospitals are full.

It has one of the lowest vaccination rates in Western Europe, with 68% of people fully vaccinated.

Strikes me that unless they get a grip, 32% of the German population are at risk of dying this winter, 😞 which is far more than Bomber Command could achieve.   :rofl:

Lmj19

Re: German Health Ministers statement
« Reply #1 on: 23 Nov, 2021, 05:57:40 pm »
Quote from: Jans Spahn
By the end of this winter everyone in Germany will either be vaccinated, recovered or dead," Jens Spahn told a news conference in Berlin on Monday.

Germany is in the grip of a fourth wave of coronavirus. Cases are rising rapidly and many hospitals are full.

It has one of the lowest vaccination rates in Western Europe, with 68% of people fully vaccinated.

Strikes me that unless they get a grip, 32% of the German population are at risk of dying this winter, 😞 which is far more than Bomber Command could achieve.   :rofl:

I’m assuming you think many deaths are funny?  :angry:

Roscoe

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 23 Nov, 2021, 09:34:32 pm »
Unless you get vacinnated you are at risk. Keep wearing your masks. Not rocket science. :tiphat:

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #3 on: 24 Nov, 2021, 05:38:03 pm »
Vaccines are available but for some reason the population is not taking it up in the numbers necessary.  My son lives there and is having his booster next week but a number of his extended family haven't even had their first jab.  He's convinced there will be another lockdown for those who have not been vaccinated, however, how on earth can that be policed?