Author Topic: Brexit Clock  (Read 9165 times)

Raymondo

Re: Brexit Clock
« Reply #15 on: 07 Aug, 2019, 03:20:21 pm »
Cant agree there Judi , I think English people are the most intelligent and interesting in the world and soon to be the greatest nation on earth as Boris said.  . !! Honest .!
Im off now to the Pinnochio reunion. 
Im an honarary member. 
Raymondo !!!!😜😁😂
« Last Edit: 07 Aug, 2019, 04:28:39 pm by Raymondo »

jimmymac

« Reply #16 on: 07 Aug, 2019, 04:36:45 pm »
Judi you are 100% correct, most of them are thick but to be kind some of those thickies are also gullible and possibly trusted the lying self-serving politicians who fantasied about life 'Out of the EU'.  :laugh:

Drax

« Reply #17 on: 07 Aug, 2019, 07:27:24 pm »
I think most of The Great British Public are thick
Sadly, most of The Great British Public nowadays are immigrants or kin of..
Released 1969

Back then (late sixties, early seventies) the education system was constantly changed as well... remember, Hull had that phonetic spelling system introduced? We still see the results even now, although it wasn't Steve's fault the schools failed him... nanny state indeed :crazy:

So a mixture of new people and lack of education is the major culprit, I would say  :tiphat:

Ukulele

« Reply #18 on: 07 Aug, 2019, 10:57:01 pm »
I think you may have a problem coming your way Drax!

I think that most immigrants to the UK know very well, where there bread is buttered ... well away from Brexshit!

You aren't suggesting that the typical immigrant to the UK is less intelligent in any way are you?

Raymondo

« Reply #19 on: 07 Aug, 2019, 11:28:10 pm »
Jersey is bringing in emergency powers to deal with medicine shortages in the event of a no deal brexit.
This will give them the power to  restrict the number of prescriptions issued by Doctors and  filled by Pharmacies.
Will also give them the power to requestion all medicine from pharmacies to one central point if necessary.
Sounds a bit like when the Germans took over the Island in the war.
Makes Brexit look more and more like the work of unhinged politicians and the not so clued up voters.
Makes the immigrants look quite intelligent.