Author Topic: It has arrived  (Read 15372 times)

Judi_bk

• Administrator

Roscoe

• Administrator
Re: It has arrived
« Reply #1 on: 16 Mar, 2020, 09:27:10 am »
Also Albanches.

Wolfie

« Reply #2 on: 16 Mar, 2020, 12:21:01 pm »
Also Purchena.

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #3 on: 16 Mar, 2020, 01:10:50 pm »
It is inevitable that it will spread in the region, which is why it is so important to heed the lockdown which has been imposed.

FOGGY

« Reply #4 on: 16 Mar, 2020, 07:21:32 pm »
For sure, I did go to mercadona this morning and got everything I wanted even bog roll. So I can exist for 2 weeks easy without going out.
From my roof terrace this afternoon my neighbors had visitors laughing joking, some people are just insufferable, what retards.
« Last Edit: 16 Mar, 2020, 08:01:58 pm by FOGGY »

Roscoe

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 16 Mar, 2020, 10:04:46 pm »
And I thought the grits were bad.

rt21

• Slimmers group
« Reply #6 on: 19 Mar, 2020, 08:28:43 am »
Well over the last few days I have picked up some virus or other.

On Tuesday and Wednesday I had a very sore throat and it felt like I had a fever. Felt listless and occasionally felt just a little short of breath when going up the stairs but not sufficient to worry about

although I feel  little better today I have decided to self isolate as a precaution but don't know whether I have just picked up a routine bug or the dreaded virus.

In some ways I hope it is the corona virus because whatever I have picked up my body seems to be coping with it.

:tiphat:

Richrd

Judi_bk

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 19 Mar, 2020, 08:40:50 am »
Take care Richard

FOGGY

« Reply #8 on: 19 Mar, 2020, 10:28:53 am »
Well over the last few days I have picked up some virus or other.

On Tuesday and Wednesday I had a very sore throat and it felt like I had a fever. Felt listless and occasionally felt just a little short of breath when going up the stairs but not sufficient to worry about

although I feel  little better today I have decided to self isolate as a precaution but don't know whether I have just picked up a routine bug or the dreaded virus.

In some ways I hope it is the corona virus because whatever I have picked up my body seems to be coping with it.

Richrd
me too but no nagging dry cough so it just a common cold thing.

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #9 on: 19 Mar, 2020, 12:20:05 pm »
In some ways it is a pity we will not be tested for Coronavirus as the assumption is we may then have antibodies (although the powers that be are unsure about this).   
As someone who is in the at risk age group I am being very careful.  Yesterday I went to the vet with my cat who has lazer treatment, leaving her there while I did a shop in Lidl before collecting her and coming home.  Today I have bought pellets for my stove (by appt.) plus petrol.  I use my debit card and not cash, making sure I insert it and withdraw it so no one else is touching it.  Then doing the same in Mercadona.
I have enough to last for at least a week and will not be going out again before then.
What are other people doing?

Roscoe

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: 19 Mar, 2020, 12:31:12 pm »
Been to Farmacia, then to buy coffee and then get the newspaper.  All receipts on the passenger seat ready if I am stopped.

Roscoe

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: 19 Mar, 2020, 01:12:34 pm »
What was available in Lidl today Frankie?  Mercadona yesterday had plenty of fresh veg, fruit, fish and meat.  Animal foodstuff was very low.

frankie

• Slimmers group
« Reply #12 on: 19 Mar, 2020, 03:41:54 pm »
It was yesterday that I went to Lidl.  They did seem to have most items, to my surprise.  The only things I was unable to buy were the flavoured Skyr yogurts but they did have the plain ones...
No Idea which Mercadona you went to but the Olula one was well stocked.  They have put lines at the check outs, indicating how close to have your trolley to the one in front.  There were very few shoppers in there.  I suspect due to everyone being there on friday and especially, saturday, panic buying.  It will e some time before I will get over the sight of the man taking 12 packs of loo rolls, each pack having 8 rolls in.  He must have a very serious stomach problem....

rt21

• Slimmers group
« Reply #13 on: 20 Mar, 2020, 07:43:41 am »
Take care Richard

Thanks Judi

Richard

FOGGY

« Reply #14 on: 20 Mar, 2020, 10:52:05 am »
In days of old